Chapter 26

At Arnav's room :

Arnav is walking to and fro with mobile in his hand.

Arnav : Pick up pick up. Where the hell are you ?

After a few mins the call got connected.

Arnav : Hello.. Where were you ? How long I have been calling you.

From other side (a lady) : Hello. Relax Arnu. By the way, I should ask you that question. Where were you all these days ? Why didnt you come to meet us ?

Arnav : Au... Aunty ?

(It was Arnav's aunt Smitha. Swetha's younger sister and Aman's mom).

Smitha : Yes arnu. Aman is in deep sleep. That's why I lifted the call.

Arnav : Oh.. I am sorry aunty. We got held up with some work from last week. That's the reason we missed visiting there. Will definitely come coming Sunday. Happy ?

Smitha : Haha. Yup your aunty is happy now. Is there anything urgent son ? Do I need to wake up Aman?

Arnav : No Aunty. I will talk to him tomorrow.

Smitha : Ok dear. Sleep well. Good night.

Arnav : Good night Aunty. Tell my regards to uncle. Take care Aunty. Bye.

Smitha : Sure dear. U too take care. Bye.

Arnav (after disconnecting call) : Shit. I couldn't tell him today too..

And after sometime he drifted to sleep.

Next day at ABC college :

Vidyut : Oh Neil, you are so early today. What's the reason ?

Juhi (patting vidyut's shoulder) : If we can come early, why cant he too come early ?

Vidyut : Our thing is different juhi. We are dating couples. So we will take out time to talk with each other. But what will he do by coming early ?

DD : What I am doing here then ?

Neil (hi-fying with DD) : Good question DD.

Vidyut : Its only because my car is given for service and I had to come with you.

DD : You should have come with me at the usual time too but no Vidyut Pandit never miss a chance to have a chat with Ms. Juhi Jaiswal.

Neil : Lol. Dd look at vidyut and juhi.

Embarrassed vidyut and juhi escapes from there and settle themselves on the bench nearby the big tree in front of the canteen.

DD : Ok Neil. So tell me why you came so early today ?

Neil (in mind) : How can I tell you DD that I cant wait for a minute to see my angel and apply dad's trick to check her love for me.

DD : Neilllll. I am asking you.

Neil : Nothing man. Mom woke me up early today and I was getting bored and came here.

DD : Ohhkk so come let's have some drinks from canteen

Neil : Ok dude

They both moved to the canteen and had their favorite oreo ice cream shake before going to class with Vidyut, Juhi and Sunheri who had joined them lately.

In the class :

Neil (in mind) : Where are you avni ?

Dd : Where is this Ali, Rhea and avni ?

Juhi : That's what I am thinking too.

Vidyut : Dont worry. They are about to reach. I had messaged Ali and just now I got the reply.