Chapter 24

Arnav (dialing Aman) : Aman, ask the staff to send that Khushi Mehta to my cabin. Make it fast.

He hung up the call getting a positive reply from Aman.

Neil : All good bhai ?

Arnav : Yup

Neil : Pls control your anger. You remember what I told you right.

Arnav : Of course. I do.

They heard a knock at the door.

Khushi (by peeping her head inside) : May I come in ?

Neil : Please come in.

Arnav : Take your seat MISS KHUSHI MEHTA (gritting his teeth)

Khushi (not looking at Arnav) : Thank you.

She takes the seat and looks at Neil, all ready for the interview.

Neil : So Ms. Khushi Mehta. Our designers liked your previous work and you are qualified well for this work too. We just need to know something more from you and if you cleared this level, we are happy to welcome you to our new venture.

Khushi (happily) : Thank you Sir. I am ready to face your questionnaire. I am confident enough that I can contribute lot more to increase the fame of Khanna Enterprises.

Arnav : We dont need any of the outsiders contribution for the goodwill of our company. We are reputed enough at the market.

Khushi : Sir, I didn't mean that.

Arnav (giving stern stare) : Then what did you mean by those words Miss Khushi Mehta ?

Khushi (looking down) : I just meant that I will do my best so that the clients will be happy with my work.

Arnav : You first have to learn to look straight in to people's eyes when they are talking to you. This only shows the lack of your confidence.

Khushi (looking in to his eyes) : No Sir. See I am looking at you. I am confident Sir. I can give my best.

Arnav : You might be good at work. But you still have to learn the importance of eye contact to become more confident.

Khushi : Sorry. I will take care of that.

Arnav : Neil, Do you want to ask something ?

Neil : Yes. So Miss Khushi Mehta.. which one will you prefer, the choice of your clients or your own choice of designs for them ?

Khushi : Sir, I will ask the choices of the client. After all, it's their Adobe. Everyone will have their own personal dreams and choices about how their dream home or office should look like. Ultimately it's them who's going to live or work inside those walls. So, they should love it whole heartedly. They will love it more, if the design is more beautiful than what they had imagined about their to be home/work place. I will enquire what exactly they want to include to embellish their dream place and will design it accordingly by  proffering with my ideas too to make it look more good.

Neil : Perfect. One more question from me, what will you do from your part to market your designs ? We have our own marketing team, but what will be your contribution towards your work ? Only designing or will there be more ?

Khushi : I will definitely market my works through my social media pages and through my sister's blog. My sister is one among the popular bloggers in London. She has many followers from India too. And if our work is good enough, the clients itself will share the word and I will also ask them to give testimonials.

Neil for once got stuck with the word sister and blogging.

Neil (in mind) : Wow so my gal is a famous blogger too. I am very much proud of you my angel.