1.6

"So baby tell me when you're ready. I'm waiting..." he suddenly says. 

I don't know what to say to him anymore. I walked away from him, not turning back once. 

From that day forward, I haven't since nor talked to Shawn since. The press has been very annoying, they have been coming to my shoots, my apartment, to the bar where me a Shawn met for the first time. 

I go to that bar every other day hoping to run into him again. And I know he is just one call away but...

why haven't you called him then Amari?

Its been 3 months and Shawn was off social media and just off the radar, no one outside his label knew where he was.  

3 months have passed since we last talked...

3 months have passed since we last kiss...

3 months have passed since we first met...

3 months have passed since you said those last words I've been thinking about over and over...

"Hey Amari, is this the last one for tonight?" Karina ask me. Karina is the bartender who was here when Shawn and I met for the first time and every time I come here I always get so drunk and spill everything to her. 

I force a smile like I do every night, "It shall be my last drink for tonight. I'll see you in 2 days, Karina."

I walk out, feeling the cold autumn breeze hit my bare legs and arms. I look up at the stars closing my eyes and let out a long sigh.

"I miss you, Shawn" I tear slips my eyes. 

"I miss you too, Mari" its funny how my mind likes the play games cause I swear I thought I heard his angelic voice once more. 

I let out a small laugh shaking my head slightly. 

"Your not crazy Amari, just turn around" I hear a small masculine voice behind me.

"Shawn?"