Five

With the heartbreaking end of TinCan's love story at Love by Chance Season 1 (yes, I am still hoping for season 2, it's free #2wish anyway), I decided to stop weeping and just continue writing to satisfy my thirst for this ship's love story using my own plot... Let me do it, na..?

So, are you with me?
Let's continue then.

(Sorry, I know the picture does not match the chapter, but Plan is damn handsome on this 👆 pic it made my heart flutter.)

3rd Person POV

"Damn. I wonder how handsome would that person be to reject such a beautiful girl?! Have you seen that, Ai'Good?"

Good just looked at his friend. He actually tried to answer but before he can utter a word, Can already cut him off. Their classes are all done and they're now on their way home when they saw the said incident. The girl is facing towards their direction while the tall man is facing the opposite.

"But still, having a very expensive car, good physique and maybe a handsome face, does not give him the permission to be that rude and heartless to anyone. He should have not done that to that pretty girl, or any girl in particular. Looks like she is crying now. Oi~ I really hate those kind of attitudes."

"E-er..."

The guy alight his car and leave the pitiful girl without a second glance.

"Anyway, I am not in the position to hate the guy... He may have his reason to do that. And I don't know what it is, or who they are, so I better move on. Wow, thinking made me feel really hungry... Let's go Good, let's grab something to eat first. Anyway, it's your turn to treat me today, right..."

"H-ha? W-why?"
"Why? I bought you sweets yesterday...!"
Good scratch his head.
"Y-you m-meannn t-that looolliiipopp..."
"Yes! It is sweet, right?"
"E-er... b-but..."
"Let's go...!"
"B-but... Ai'Cannn..."
"Oi~ C'mon...! I'm really hungry now..."

***

"Sawasdee khrub, Ai'Tin."
Tin just nodded at Pete as recognition.
Pete smiled timidly at his seatmate.

"Ahm... Ai'Aim were asking about your number yesterday but I told her that I have to ask you first if it's fine to be given."
"No need. She already approached me and I already gave her an answer."

"I see."
"Next time, you don't have to ask me anymore if you can give my number to anyone. Just tell them you can't then it's done."
"Understood, Ai'Tin."

"Hello, Nong Pete..."
"Sawasdee, P's..."
"So, the cheering event will be hold this afternoon... you'll be there, right?"
"Uhmm, but P'..."
"You already confirmed yesterday, so there should be no turning back..."

"You are going to attend this kind of activity...?" Tin said stiffly.

"Ahmm..."

"Yes. Why not?" The obviously gay senior answered. "You should join, too. You know, only a few good-looking freshmen, like you two, enrolled this year... Your attendance will lift the mood for sure. What's your name again?" He said while giggling.

"You don't belong there. You'll just be wasting your time doing unnecessary things. You can still graduate without it." Tin spoke to Pete as if he didn't hear what the other person said.

"You may be right. But it's a good experience to have. You'll understand more the importance of friendship and life itself." The senior snapped.

"You're just trying to portray the ideal but unrealistic kind of life, and relationships that actually do not exist."

"Wow! That's too cold of you, I am shivering right now. The kind of people like you should be taught one-on-one to learn and wake up. Not with a group or else the hazer will fail. Being handsome and rich is not everything."

Tin glared at the senior.

"Ahm. It's okay P', I will join. Tin just have many responsiblities and too busy to attend the gathering."

"Okay, Nong. I'm glad you will. We'll see you this afternoon. Don't worry, ours are not as brutal as the Engineering's."

"Khrub." Pete even give a wai when the seniors made their exit, while Tin just continued his work on the laptop in front of him.

***

"Ai'Ae. Are you busy tomorrow?"
"Not really. Why Ai'Can?"
"Ahmm, nothing. Just wanna hangout before the practice. My classes will be finished early tomorrow, I remembered yours, too, right?"
"Er... and so?"

"Tomorrow is friday. And there's open market at school. I heard there's many sale items, and delicious food."

"Okay. But first thing first. Let's be clear and direct. I don't have money to treat you for food. I am saving enough to buy the football shoes we saw last time on the mall. I need a new one already."

"Er... Don't worry about that. P'No and P'Champ will also be there anyway..."

"Tch. Why do you love smooching others' money? You also have your own allowance, why don't you spend it on your own food?"

"Oi~ You should stop saying that. I don't ask everyone for food. Unless we are close or they offered and have enough reason to do so. You should know that already of all people..."

"Fine. I just think your thriftyness are sometimes out of line."

"You think so? I will try to talk out harder with my pocket and my stomach. For that, we'll have a conference later."

Ae just shook his head with his friend's weirdness. But then again, they are best of friends so he knows better than making any comment futhermore.

"Ai'Ae... Look! Is that a person?"

They hurriedly run to help the student who is leaning on the wall while sitting on the ground. He looked so pale and helpless.

"Are you alright?" Can asked. He was about to babble things when Ae suddenly cut his words.

"Are you hurt?"

"We meet again... You even asked the same question..." The student tried to stand up but fell to Ae's arms. "Thank you but I'll be fine."

"Fine? Are you a fool? I am not smart but I know that you are not... You can't even walk properly." Can  said when they are all seated on the nearest bench. "Do you know each other?"

Ae just ignored his friend's comment.
"I think we should bring you to the hospital. Your pretty face is bruised..." He said while caressing the other guy's face whose pale cheeks suddenly turned bright red.

"No need. I already called someone. Good thing I have another handphone in my pocket."
"Are you sure?"
"Khrub."
"May we know what happened? Who has the heart to hurt someone like you?"
"Just a bully in my department..."

"A bully? Oi~ I really hate those kind of people... Do you want us to help you get revenge?" Can snapped but the other two continued talking as if he does not exist.

"Based on your uniform, you're an IC student, right?"
"Khrub..."
"I am from Engineering, and my friend here is from Arts..."

"Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is Can... "

"Sawasdee, Can... My name is Pete. And... you are?"
"Ah, right... my name is Ae..."

"What the... we've been talking here for so long and yet you don't know each other's name?"

"Are you sure you'll be fine? I think we should report that student..." Ae's face is full of concern.
"Right, we should do that..." Can seconded.

Pete just timidly smile.

"Where is the person you are talking about? Did you tell him what happened? If yes he should have been here already full of concern and everything..." Can said while standing in front of the other two who are staring intently with each other.

"Not really. I just told him to meet me here."

"Pete..."

The three of them looked at the owner of the voice.

"Ai'Tin..."

***

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait, guys!😅
Happy New Year by the way...😁