The starbucks boy

~~~~~~Rosie's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

(2 weeks after meeting Perrie)

So since I've moved in with Perrie I've changed into a totally new person no more drugs and partying hard I've actually shown myself who I could of been before I moved here Maybe Zayn and the rest of the family wouldn't of pushed me away I got a new dog too his names taco he's a German shepherd puppy.

So here I am Starbucks well I've been here for the past two weeks it's like a second home for me I order an iced coffee and walk to my usual seat when I bumped into someone and landed on the floor.

"Omg let me help you up I am so so sorry"mysterious man spoke in a worried tone

"No it's okay I should be sorry I bumped into you I seriously need to look where I'm going"I lifted my head to see the one and only Finn Harries my idol I wonder where jack is

"The names Rosie, Rosie Malik "I smiled

"Finn, Finn Harries "he reached out to help me up "do you want to walk round the park with me??"

"Sure"I agreed

We goofed around for a while and played on the swing set earning strange looks for people passing by I honestly found it amusing I kept on Falling over in laughter at the handsome faces Finn was making (note sarcasm) soon enough it started to get dark.

"Hey Finn I really had fun today but I've got to get home"I said giving him a sad smile

"Err yeah me to just hand me your phone"he started typing on my phone with a concentrated look on his face"here you go"he said handing me back my phone we hugged and I made my way home.

I stepped through the front door revealing a very excited taco he jumped on me and licked my face as I struggled to push him of.

My phone vibrated as I got a text

From:thesexyestboyyouhaveevermetthatyoulovesoverymuch(Finn)

Get home okay?? ;)

I chuckled at the name then replied

From:Rosie

Yeah love the name by the way :p

I put my phone in my pocket and look up to see 5 shocked looking boys one of them being Zayn....

(CLIFFHANGER mwahahah... Yeah yeah I haven't updated in a while and I'm very sorry my awkward turtles🐢🐢🐢🐢)