Imagine helping Sherlock find Loki (Part 2)

Imagine helping Sherlock find Loki (part 2)

You didn't know how long it had been that you'd been left alone, chained up in the dark cell. All you wanted was to get out of there, but no matter how much you pulled on the chains, they remained locked, still keeping you clamped to the wall. The door swung open and you blinked, trying to adjust to the light as a figure entered the cell. "Please, let me go", you plead, your eyes already sore from crying. "Why should I? You're my pet, I want to keep you", Loki said softly, his fingers brushing against your cheek, causing you to flinch. "Don't. Please", you whisper, cold shivers running all over you under his touch as his hand trails down your neck, stopping on your collar bone. "You can't stop me", he whispers darkly, bringing his face close to yours, his lips nearly touching your ear. His fingers grin hold of your chin and turn you to look him in the eyes. "Do you fear me Y/N?", he asked, his eyes cold and intimidating, as you tremble. You hesitate, and he senses it, so he tightens his grip, causing you to let out a yelp. "You do, don't you? I like that. That I can have you at my mercy, begging, pleading". He grinned, and with a snap of his fingers, the chains around you vanished. "Kneel", he threatened, his fingers digging into your chin. Trembling in fear, you unwillingly kneel in front of him as he releases you, rubbing at your sore wrists. You bite back your hatred that you want to spit out at this man, and clench your fists as he stands towering over you, mockingly. "Is this not simpler Y/N? Is this not what you want? To be ruled over?", Loki said, standing tall. "No. Not to monsters like you", you spit at him. Immediately his nostrils flare, his eyes blasing, as you knew you'd said the wrong thing. His skin turns icy blue, his eyes red and burning as his lunges forward at you, his hands clamping around your throat. "Am I the monster now? Am I? AM I!?", he roared at you, your skin burning as you screamed in agony, clawing at him to let go. "TELL ME!", he screamed. Your hand catches something metal and you grab hold of it and with what strength you had left within you, pulled it out of Loki's pocket and slashed at him with it. He cried out and let go of you instantly, collapsing to the floor, clutching at his chest as his skin turned back pale. You sit there gulping heavily, looking at Loki's dagger in your hand, your other clutching at your own neck, trying to reduce the pain. "Y/N", you heard your name echo from out of the cell door. You recognised that voice, it was Sherlock! Without a moments hesitation, you bolt straight for the door and gasp as you trip and fall to the floor. Loki was holding onto your leg, still clutching at his blood stained chest, tears in his eyes, his voice broken. "No, Y/N. Please, don't go. Don't leave me", he pleaded. "NO! Let me go!", you scream, and manage to kick him in the face, and he let's go, screaming in agony. You scramble to your feet and run to the door, and feel yourself almost fall through a gap in space, with Loki's scream far behind you, and tumble into the darkness of a tunnel. You look up from the dirt, and almost begin to weep overwhelmed. You were back in the tunnel, from where Loki had taken you from. Sherlock was on his hands and knees, his fingers running through the ground where you'd last stood, his face covered in tears, muttering your name under his breath. "Sherlock", you mutter. He immediately looks up and see you, and his face breaks into the most shocked happiest expression you'd ever seen. He sprang up and ran straight to you, pulling you up from the ground, flinging his arms around you. "Oh Y/N. I can't believe that I nearly lost you", he cried, clinging onto you tightly, feeling his tears fall on you. "But how? How did you get back here?", he asked, looking at you. You wiped away the tears that had started to fall from your cheeks and thought. "There must have been a void or a passageway between here and Asgard that Loki used. It must only be a temporary thing though that uses his powers". Sherlock smiled at you and rested his hands on your cheeks. "I'm so glad you're safe. But what happened to Loki?", he asked. "I-I think I ... killed him ...", you trailed off, remembering seeing the blood, hearing his scream echo in your head. Sherlock put his arms around you and you collapsed into his chest, crying, the reality of everything that had happened finally dawning on you. "It's okay. You're back now, you're safe", he whispered, stroking your head, kissing your forehead. He then leant down and lightly kissed your lips. "What was that for?", you ask. "You don't realise how important someone is to you until you nearly loose them", Sherlock whispered, stroking your cheek. "Come on, let's take you back home. I think that's enough adventure for one day", he chuckled, putting an arm around you, leading you out of the tunnels, and back to your normal life.

End of Part 2