Imagine Sherlock trying to protect you

"But why do I have to stay here! Surely it would be safer if I came with you?", you say to Sherlock as he tries to head to exit, but you manage to cut him off, blocking his path. "No, that's exactly what I don't want to do. If Moriarty is after me then bringing you with me will just put you more in danger", Sherlock says, pulling his coat around him, turning his collar up. "Now please Y/N, move out of the way", Sherlock said trying to get past, but you block the doorway. "No. I'm not letting you leave to get killed!", you shout at him, but he just grabs you around the shoulder and pushes you aside, getting past you and slamming the flat door shut. You bolt for the door, but try to turn the handle to find it locked. "Sherlock! Open this door right now!", you shout at him, trying to open it. "No, I'm sorry Y/N, but it will be safer for you to stay here, not to follow me", Sherlock says sadly from the other side of the door, hearing him bolt the remaining locks shut. "Sherlock! No! Don't do this!", you scream at him, frantically to open the door. "I'm sorry. You will be safer here, Moriarty is after me, not you, besides, nothing can get in there to harm you", he says as you hear him descending the stairs. "No, Sherlock! Sherlock!", you shout, banging on the door but you hear the from door slam shut, and quickly dash to the window to see him jumping into the back of a taxi and driving off. "You know, Sherlock does have a very good point", a voice said from behind you, making your blood turn cold. You look in the reflection of the window and gasp, seeing Moriarty walking down the hallway from the back bedroom, dressed in a blue suit, tossing a red apple in his hands. "He says that nothing can get in to harm you, but he didn't say about anything about someone already being inside already", he chuckled as you slowly turned around to face him, your breath quickening. "Oh, don't look at me like that? Come on, you didn't expect me to just tell Sherlock where I was straight away did you? Oh no, this little puzzle is much more fun", he joked mockingly taking a step closer to you. Your hand instinctively goes straight for your phone on the desk, but Moriarty beats you, picking it up holding it out of your reach. "You were going to call him weren't you? Going to spoil my surprise?", he said shocked, then pocketing your phone, pulling out a knife from his pocket. You back up to the wall as Moriary chuckles, running the cold blade up your arm, you trembling under his touch. "You see, me and Sherlock have history. Almost like two peas in a pod, inseparable. Admittedly John came along and made things awkward but he doesn't interest me, but you do Y/N", he said to you, the blade now resting on your neck, your breathing rapid now. "I want you to go out with me", Moriarty said, now removing the knife off you and began carving into the apple, eating bits of it, all the while keeping you trapped up against the wall. "I would never go out with someone as evil as you", you spit at him in disgust, to which he looks offended, but his eyes glimmer in mischief. "Now, I'm going to ask you again, and this time, you're going to tell me the real reason why you don't like me", he snarled, putting the apple down, the knife pressed hard into your neck causing you to gasp, your body trembling in fear, eyes wide. "Tell me sweetie, I promise I won't bite", he chuckled, soothingly stroking your cheek as you blinked back tears. "I don't love you because I love someone else", you mutter. You both stand in silence before Moriarty bursts out laughing, literally in pleats of laughter. Seeing an opportunity to escape, you shove him aside and run to the door, frantically pulling at it, but it was still locked. "You mean, you love Sherlock? Really?", Moriarty chuckles pocketing his knife. You nod, your back pressed up against the door, terrified. "Oh well that's a pity. Mostly because now I have to kill you". You flinch at the loud bang, smoke coming from the barrel of the gun held in Moriarty's hand. You glance down at your chest, your breath stopped in your chest as you freeze at the sight of the wound. Then the pain hits you, causing you to choke and gasp, clutching at your stomach as blood gushed out. You collapsed backwards, sinking down the door, crumpling into a heap. Moriarty chuckled as you tried to scream out for help, but you were too consumed in pain, your voice croaked and weak. "And to think Sherlock would fall in love with someone like you", he whispered darkly, bending over whispering in your ear, placing his apple into your bloodstained hand as you lay there struggling for breath. "See you in the afterlife Y/N", sang merrily, and he began to whistle, taking out your phone from his pocket, taking a picture of the apple in your hand, then placed the phone down next to you. He smiled at you, giving you a quick kiss on your cheek as you lay there shaking, before walking away, back down the hallway and out of sight. You glanced at the phone and saw that he'd sent the picture to Sherlock, and immediately it began ringing, Sherlock trying to call you. You tried to reach it, but you couldn't move, you were too weak and the pain was too much. You choke, bringing up blood, as your breathing becomes more ragged. You cry out in agony as you try to reach your phone again, and manage to touch it, answering the call. "Y/N! Where are you? Are you alright? Y/N!", Sherlocks voice cried from the other end of the phone, his voice full of panic. "Sherlock ...", you manage to croak, feeling your eyes get heavy, your breathing difficult. "Y/N, I'm coming, just hold on!", Sherlock said from the other end of the phone. You wanted to tell him, you wanted to tell him how much you loved him, but your body gave out, your eyes closing, passing out into unconsciousness, the last sight you saw being your initials carved into the now blood soaked apple in your hand, with Sherlocks voice dying in your mind, knowing he would never get back in time.