Imagine helping Sherlock find Loki

"Come on Y/N, there must be something here!", Sherlock shouts as he runs up and down the tunnel, his torch scanning around the place for clues. Loki had been terrorising London, but somehow you'd been dragged onto this case with Sherlock, mostly because Loki had broken into Sherlocks flat and stolen his skull. You'd been able to track him down to the underground tunnels under the city, and had been following his footprints for what seemed like miles until they had just suddenly stopped. "What have we missed!? Where is my skull!?", Sherlock shouted, his large coat swinging out behind him as he stopped running beside you. "Sherlock, let's face it. He's not here. He obviously just wanted to lead us down here on a wild cat and mouse chase", you sigh, practically giving up, your feet aching after running after Sherlock. "No. We can't give up, that's what he wants us to do!", he exclaimed, putting his hands on your shoulders. "He must have said something to you at the flat. Think Y/N. It could have been something small, anything!", Sherlock frantically said, looking at you. You try to think back to the moment when Loki had stormed into the flat, knocking you over with the force of the door opening. "Run, rabbit. Run, rabbit. Run, run, run", you mumble under your breath, remember that's what Loki had been chanting when he'd winked at you before running out with the skull. "Why would he say that?", you ask Sherlock who's looking at you worried. "I-I", Sherlock stutters, brushing the stray strand of hair off your face, his eyes glancing to the small cut you'd gotten off trying to stop Loki entering the flat. "Sherlock, tell me", you say, getting impatient, flicking his hands away, stepping back from him. "It's a lyrical message. Like what Moriarty left me, a riddle. Only this one I fear has Loki playing to a darker tune", he mutters, turning around and checking no one was around. "So, what's the message?". He sighs, closing his eyes, going into his mind palace, before snapping his eyes open. "Run Rabbit. Run Rabbit. Run, run, run. Bang, bang, bang, goes the farmers gun ..." Sherlock trails off, his eyes looking worriedly at you. "... So run rabbit. Run. Run. Run", you say in shock, realising you'd both turned into the rabbits. "Where did you say his footsteps finished?", Sherlock asked in a deadly whisper, turning around and beginning to walk up the tunnel, his torch scanning every shadow. "Right here", you say, looking straight down below you. You heart freezes in your chest when you see a large shadow of a figure standing right behind you, now feeling their cold breath blowing down yours neck. You gulp, and immediately look up to Sherlock who's now looking at you, his eyes wide in fear. "No!", he screams, running back towards you. You try to run away, but a large cold hand clamps around your throat, their voice whispering into your ear. "Bang. Bang. Bang." Loki snarls and you see him throw something at Sherlock, his skull, which hits him straight in the head, causing him to stumble and tumble to the floor. "Sherlock!", you scream in terror as you try to wriggle out of Loki's grasp, but he just tightens his grip on your neck, choking you. The last thing you remember seeing was Sherlock frantically reaching out his hand to you, screaming your name, before you felt yourself being thrown backwards. You hit your head on the ground, gasping for breath as Loki towered over you, his dark green eyes looking down at you, a sky grin on his lips. You weren't in the tunnels anymore, but what looked like a dungeon. Scrambling to your feet, you try to lash out at Loki who chuckles, before slamming you into the wall behind, feeling cold iron lock around your throat and hands, leaving you helpless. "Now, my little rabbit. You're mine now, forever", he chuckled darkly, his slender finger tracing your cheek, before he slapped you sharply across your face. He chuckled, his laugh sending shivers down your spine as he turned to leave the cell. "And don't worry about your friend coming to save you. He is worlds away, you're all mine now Y/N", he grinned, closing the door, leaving you chained, trapped in darkness, forever.

End of Part 1