Update (please read)

At the time of posting that last chapter I didn't have enough replys on it to decide when I should start the next book (the sequel) and I kinda forgot about it and pushed it to the side. But now I'm officially glad to say...

I'm starting the sequel now! I'm gonna start today or tomorrow with making the cover page and then the chapter names and we'll go from there.

Could you all please answer some questions for me though?

1: Do you even want a sequel?

2: What are your predictions on what's going to happen?

3: Any suggestions?

4: Should I add some type of disease or illness in a character. Not to poke fun of but to sort of bring it out more so that people won't feel alone. Let them feel included and not left out along with sending the message that they're human beings with the rest of us and are just as unique, beautiful, and special. What are your thoughts?
The things would be like:
-Depression
-Anorexia
-Bulimia
-Dyslexia
-Autism
-Heart Problems
-Addiction
-Abuse
-Etc.

I would also like to say that I'm only saying this in a positive way if that makes sense. To let people not feel alone in their struggles and it'll always get better along with never giving up. If it comes off a different way then please remember that this comes from a place of good in the heart. Anyway, onwards...

Comment what you think❤️