21~Back Home

Song: Wings By Little Mix

Quote: Mama told me not to waste my life. She said spread your wings my little butterfly - Little Mix

♤♡◇♧

March 30th

Aph's Pov:

Aaron and I are coming home from the hospital with the baby's today. Aaron stayed over night here with me. My mom and Aaron's parents are going to meet us at our house when we get home so they can see the babies. Alina and Levin haven't really been crying a lot in the day but during the night they're letting all of their cries full the room. We're ready to leave now.

We get into the car and start driving home. In the car I'm in the backseat with Alina and Levin. I was playing with their fingers and trying to make them laugh. In the car when we were about 2 minutes away from our house Alina opened her eyes. I told Aaron and he tried to look in the rearview mirror to see her eyes when he was still driving but I told him to wait until we get home. Her eyes are so pretty. They're brown fading into hazel. Levin still hasn't opened his eyes yet though.

When we get home and open the door. We see my mom waiting for us. I forgot that we gave her a house key. She ran up to us and started fangirling. She asked "Can I hold them?". I allowed her to and gave the baby's to her. Then Aaron's parents walked through the door. They also went over to see the baby's. Rachel asked how Aaron and I are doing. We said "We're good". Then they all stayed for supper and left at 7:00pm.

At 8pm I went upstairs with Aaron and we put the twins in their cribs. First we put on these onesies we got for them. They were really cute. Then we gave them kisses and put them to sleep.

At 11:pm we went to bed. At 2:30am we get woken up by one of the baby's crying. Turns out it was both of the babies crying. Aaron and I got out of bed and tried to quiet them down. They wouldn't go to sleep for the rest of the night.

Words: 379