Special Chapter #1

InuYasha's Point Of View

Damn it. I'm so handsome that's why I had a good life.

The start, of course, was so humiliating, but now, seeing myself having a wife and a son makes me feel lucky.

"InuYasha? Something wrong?" I unnoticed her eyes looking at me.

I looked back, then gave her a comforting smile. "I'm fine, dear." I said before standing up and visiting our baby at his crib.

When she followed me, I wrapped my arm around her waist, which made her body freeze for a bit. I chuckled as I gave her a seductive stare.

As time goes by, her face turns red.

"S-Stop that look!" she screamed as she closed her eyes. What a cute wife of mine.

"I love you babe." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

"T-Thanks." she answered as she looked away.

I pouted as I felt disappointed. "Thanks? That's all you could answer? Why?" I asked. "I-I'm sorry, but I-I just c-can't handle s-staring at you." she whispered back.

I blinked as I examined my face using my hand. "Is there a dirt? Am I funny? Am I turning ugly?" No! This is a turn-off to ladi-- oh. I'm sorry. I got a wife, so I don't care if those ladies will feel weird seeing my face that can turn them off like a fucking switch of broken bulb. What?

"N-No. Y-You're still handsome." she said. I suddenly laughed. "C'mon sweetie, I know that already." I said.

She suddenly pouted. "And you'll leave me and baby alone through using your face to find new girls." she whispered. Wait, no! Never!

"Come on Kagome, I'll never do that! You're my one and only!" I exclaimed as I gave her a warm embrace.

"Be ugly so girls won't look at you anymore." she requested. "And you won't look at me anymore either, if that happens." I said.

"N-No," she said. Oh come on Kagome. Stop being so defensive. "A-As long as you love me, I love you." she suddenly smiled and replied my hug by giving back a warm embrace.

I can't stop smiling. I totally can't.

I kissed her. A swift kiss. Just a swift kiss on her lips.

But wait, I think it's not enough.

I kissed her again. Now, it's a bit longer, but still short.

No. Not enough.

"Inu--"

"Shh. I love you."

I kissed her once more. Longer. More seductive.

No. Still can't do the trick.

I kissed her. Very long. It makes me happy. Good thing she can get along with me.

"I... Love... You..." she whispered between our kisses, which made me smile.

"Can we have another baby...?" I whispered.

In surprise, she moved her lips away and blushed very badly. She's cute, honestly. I won't let any other guys get my dear baby.

"I-I don't even k-know." she whispered.

I chuckled as I kissed her quickly. "No need to worry about it," I said. "If we won't control ourselves, we might do it all night." I sent her a wink.

"P-Pervert!" she screamed as she covered her face by her hands.

I held her hands and removed it from her face.

"Baby, don't hide." I whispered.

"I-It's so embarassing..." she whispered back.

"No worries." I answered.

Why is this girl so... hot?

"S-Stop the tone!" she whispered as she tried catching her breath through her mouth.

"What tone?" I lowered my voice as I smirked slightly. Oh goodness, I just can't fucking handle the fact that she's so freakin' sexy!

"T-That one!" she said as she closed her eyes with a red blush plastered amazingly on her face.

"Oh, well then," I placed the cheerful tone back to make her feel calm. For now. "I'm sorry! Are you okay now?" I asked with a smile.

I was surprised when she suddenly kissed me. That soft, pinkish lips of hers makes me feel like I am currently running at the white clouds.

Her sweet scent tickled my nose as I tasted her strawberry lipbalm in amazement.

When she pulled away, once again, I've realized that I'm more than a lucky guy living in this world-- no, universe!

"H-How does it feel?" she asked as she pouted while she turned her gaze away from mine.

"Yes, it does feel good. Maybe that's your way of apologizing to me." I said with a foolish grin.

She blinked in confusion. "What did I do?"

"I felt that 'Thank You-zoned' thing earlier." I said before pouting.

Dramatic mode: ON.

"You perverted father you. Why did you even made me fall in-love?" she asked.

"Nope. I never did my best to make you fall in-love. I did my best to make you love me. Because falling might break you. Right?"

She giggled. "Fine, fine," she gave me a peck of kiss at my lips. "You won. I won't bother fighting with you again."

"Because I'm cute." I suddenly said.

"What?" Kagome was surprised. Also confused.

"I just answered your last unanswered question." I said before giving a wink.

She just smiled and pushed me slightly before going to the kitchen.

I just want to say thanks for giving me such a beautiful woman that can change my life despite all of the problems that almost tore me apart.