InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 34

Fighting For The Loved Ones

Kagome slowly fluttered her eyes open; the rays of the bright sun coming through the window and touching her face made her day already.

Looking beside her using her blurry sight, she only saw her favorite pillow lying there.

"..Inu..Yasha..?" she asked herself as she looked around, looking for him.

She was about to stand up when she heard the door creaking.

"W-Who's there..?" Kagome tried adjusting her sight to see who it was.

She saw a handsome face with silver locks and golden eyes whose looking straight at her.

"Good morning, dear. Your mother and your brother are gone for three days. They told me that they're going to visit your grandfather. I must take care of you for a bit." as he walked in, Kagome saw his half-naked body.

"I-I--" Kagome blushed madly as she looked down; her messy hair sliding down to her face to cover it.

"Hm? What's the matter?" InuYasha was confused.

Then in a faw seconds, he finally realized what it is.

"Sorry Kagome. I must go get my shirt." He chuckled, and went to the other room to get his extra clothes.

Kagome sighed heavily, and rubbed her eyes.

' Now I don't know if my day is complete or my mind was washed up.' She whispered inside her mind.

After a minute, she heard someone knocking at the slightly opened door.

"Kagome? Let's go eat breakfast downstairs." His voice echoed throughout the room.

"C-Coming!" Kagome jumped out from her bed, and ran.

When they were on the dining room,

InuYasha pulled one of the wooden seats,

and requested Kagome to sit down,

and so she did.

InuYasha sat at the opposite direction, and started serving her food.

"U-Uh.. I must d-do it--"

"It's okay. Here, take it." InuYasha flashed a small smile.

Seeing InuYasha's lips curling up,

Kagome realized the amazing change of InuYasha's personality.

Before, she could hear him speaking:

"You're so idiotic, you know that?"

But now,

"I love you."

Kagome really did a successful job in making InuYasha change.

They both ate, talked, laughed, and even blushed.

When suddenly...

Someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it." Kagome smiled as she stood up.

"but--"

"Don't worry."

Kagome turned the doorknob, then opened.

"Sango! Ayame! Koga! ..and.. oh! Miroku!" Kagome laughed.

InuYasha smiled; seeing themselves together with their closest friends once again.

"So.. Can we come in?" Ayame asked.

"Sure!"

Kagome opened the door wider than before, then gave a wide smile.

When Sango looked around, she acidentally freaked out.

"Sango! What happened?!" Miroku saw Sango pointing at InuYasha with that funny terrified face.

"K-KAGOME LIVES WITH I-INU--" Kagome swiftly covered her mouth with an irritated expression painted on her red face.

"C-Calm down! H-He's only taking care o-of me!" Kagome exclaimed.

Koga smirked.

"Have you guys slept together already?"

As Koga looked at Kagome's face, he saw that it was redder than before.

He laughed.

"Oh! So it's tr--"

His stomach suddenly met an elbow.

He unnoticed that it was InuYasha.

"Shut up, dude. Yes we did, but we slept ONLY. Do not cross the line or else I'm gonna kick you out from this house." InuYasha gave a smug smirk.

Ayame held Koga's shoulders tightly, then apologized to InuYasha and Kagome.

As they enjoy their time,

Hours passed,

And once again,

Someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it!" Kagome swiftly ran and opened the door.

"Hey Kagome."

She froze.

When InuYasha saw who was standing at the door, he swiftly got up from the couch,

and walked beside Kagome.

"Leave, Sesshomaru."

The four just stared in confusion.

"Stop involving yourself to my business, seriously."

"Tell me one good reason why."

"First of all, she accepted to be my acquaintance. Second, do you even know what us the meaning of OWN BUSINESS?" his voice intensified in the last two words that he stated.

"Tch. She's my girl. She's mine, and mine only." InuYasha scoffed.

"And she's my future friend. Every single one who is close to her has the right to talk to her."

"Shut up. Sess, Sesshy, or whatever your name is, just come in. And you InuYasha, let him be with her. Besides, like he can really grab Kagome from you, right?" Sango butted in.

InuYasha got irritated, while Sesshomaru smiled.

"Now let's see what happens next." Sango whispered to her friends as she quickly sat down on the couch beside them.

The two boys gave a body-melting glare, as Kagome sighed.