InuYasha Fan Fiction: A new life part 9

The Start Of Love

InuYasha walked along the way down the street with Kagome.

He felt some pain burning in some parts of his body, yet he stayed confident and fine for Kagome.

He may act that way, yet Kagome still know what does he feel, and that's what made Kagome sad inside.

The golden rays of the sunset scattered throughout the cloudy sky, making it beautiful.

"so, InuYasha..... you okay?" she asked, while intertwining her sweating fingers at her back.

InuYasha saw a nervous expression painted on her face, so he decided to wrap his right arm around her shoulder.

Yes, he felt awkward, but he knew that it will make her feel better.

"I'm fine. no worries." his gazing eyes reflected a small beam of light, ending up himself smiling handsomely.

Kagome blushed, and tried not to feel nervous even more.

"I-I-I see." Kagome said, stuttering.

InuYasha chuckled.

When they finally arrived their destination: Kagome's house, they both stopped walking.

"thank you, InuYasha." Kagome stated, with a smile on her lips.

InuYasha unclearly stared at Kagome.

"b-bye." he whispered, while starting to breathe heavily.

Kagome noticed his hard breathing, so her smile disappeared, leaving a worried Kagome behind.

"are you okay?" her voice slightly raised in nervousness.

InuYasha didn't answer, but instead, he only smiled weakly, as his sight became blurry.

His heart beated fast, and his head swirled around.

"K-Ka..Go..." he suddenly fell down to the ground unconsciously!

Kagome gasped in surprise.

"oh no! I knew it! He's stressed! mom! Sota! Grandpa! I need you!" Kagome clenched her fists while yelling.

Her mom rushed outside, and saw an unconscious boy lying on the ground.

"goodness gracious! we must help him! Kagome, let's bring him to the guest room!" Her mom rushed to the boy, then lifted him up by wrapping his right arm around her neck.

Kagome also did the same thing, so they can carry him easier.

'wow, he really is heavy! ' she whispered inside her mind.

Sota helped him by opening the door of the guest room, and Grandpa, who was there for a short vacation, helped him by making a medicine.

Kagome and her mom rested his body on the soft white-covered bed, to make him feel comfortable.

"I hope he's alright..." Kagome stated.

Her mom looked at the time, and noticed that they shouldn't be at home at this time.

'did they...do something? ' her mom asked herself.

she suddenly rushed to Kagome then tapped her shoulder, while Kagome was sitting down beside the boy.

"Kagome. we must talk." her mom stated seriously.

Kagome looked back, then slowly nodded.

They both went outside, and went to the dark corner.

"Kagome. You should still be at school at this time. What happened?" her mom crossed her arms, hoping that they didn't cut classes.

"uhh... n-nothing." Kagome answered nervously.

"I knew it! why did you left the class without permission?! How many times did you do that?! Have a new life, will you?!" Her mom yelled.

Kagome was surprised and scared by her mom's sudden actions.

When her mom came back to realization, she felt embarassed.

"sorry, my dear." she looked down.

Kagome's eyes teared up, went to where InuYasha rested, then banged the door close.

Her mom felt sadness as she watch her go away.

'I-I'm so sorry...Kagome... ' she thought.

Kagome fell down to her knees, and cried.

"she just can't understand..." she whispered by using her soft voice.

InuYasha's eyes fluttered open, and heard a loud sob beside him. He turned his head to the side, and saw Kagome by his blurry sight.

"K-Ka...Gome...?" he asked.

Kagome heard him stating her name, so she looked up, then swiftly swept her tears away by her hand.

"h-hi..!" She stood up, then dusted her skirt off.

Excess tears was left on her eyes, yet she smiled like nothing has happened.

InuYasha sighed and stood up, feeling a bit fine from his nice rest.

He walked to her front, then...

"Kagome. no need to cry." he hugged the girl, his eyes almost teared up.

Kagome, instead of crying, smiled as tears streamed down her rosy cheeks.

"I-Inu..Yasha... thank you..." she whispered, as she embrace him back.

The white-haired boy felt the warmth of her embrace.

Happiness ran though their veins.

also, did love filled up the atmosphere?