55

Namjoon's POV

A week later

"Yana you need to eat please" I say with a raspy tired voice looking at her laying figure in front of me. It's been a week since we've heard the tragic news and I think Yana's fallen into a deep depression. I'm not blaming her though. Everyone cried when they heard the news.

She didn't respond nor budge a little. She has me worried sick about her. The pillow she was laying on was all wet from her tears.

My eyebrows furrowed and I sat beside her still figure and gently stroked her head. I understand the pain she's going through because that's what I'm also going through.

"I'm not hungry" she finally replied but In a small almost unhearable voice. It broke my heart even more and its already in millions of pieces.

"You haven't eaten in so long please, eat for me" I say softly really hoping she would get up to eat at least a yogurt. She lightly shook her head without looking at me once.

My lips formed a thin line and without hesitation I swept her small body off the silky duvet and into my arms to carry her downstairs and possibly feed her something.

"Namjoon let me go I'm not in the mood" she complained but I ignored her and carried on. She didn't have the energy to fight back so she stayed still.

I entered the dark kitchen and quickly placed her on the table and went over to the fridge to grab a yogurt for her.

"Eat this at least" I say handing her the pot and a small spoon. She looked at me and her head dropped again.

"I don't want it" She managed to say and sighed. She gave me no choice but to force feed her so she doesn't starve.

I opened the yogurt and scooped some on the spoon and placed it in front of her mouth. She looked at me like I was stupid and kept her mouth tightly shut.

"Yana eat this right now" I say sounding more demanding but she narrowed her eyes and turned her head away acting like she was 5.

"Open your mouth right now" I demand but again, she doesn't listen. I placed the spoon closer to her lips but still nothing.

"Stop being so difficult and eat it" I sigh and she rolls her eyes crossing her arms. It gave me no choice but to force her mouth open and make her eat it.

I normally wouldn't force her to eat but she hasn't in so long I don't want her to collapse or starve.

I forced her mouth open and basically shoved the spoon inside her mouth. As harsh as it sounds I had to do it.

She scrunched her face up but luckily swallowed.

"Eat it or I'll continue doing that until it's finished" I said firmly not planning to let go of this.

"Fine then" she said snatching the pot away from me and took another small spoon full into her mouth. I watched her every move making sure she would eat it.

"Are you just going to watch me" she said sounding pissed off. I nodded and slightly smirked. I could tell by her facial expressions she wanted to slap me so hard Google wouldn't be able to find me.

She successfully finished the yogurt and I picked her up again and took her into the living room sitting down with her cuddled up into me.

She began sobbing again burring her head more into my chest. Her cries made me wanna cry and in no time I began crying at the fact I never got a chance to meet my daughter.

"She's in a better place now"

—————————-
damn this is kinda sad :/ 💔
-💦