16

Yana's POV

I woke up with a big headache again. It's like I always wake up with head aches. I touched my forehead to see and it was very hot and there was a thin layer of sweat one it too.

I looked around and i was in bed. Strange i don't remember even falling asleep here. Namjoon must of brought me up here. On the side there was a glass of water, a pill for a headache and a note. I grabbed the pill and swallowed it then followed by sipping my water.

I took the note and read it.

Yana,

I've gone out for a bit and i'll be back by 4 PM.

-Namjoon x

I rolled my eyes a bit and tried my best to remember what happened last night. The only reason why i don't remember is probably because i got drunk. I can't even remember why i drank in the first place.

Despite having a headache i thought maybe i should film a video for my youtube channel and maybe get start packing things for the Beauty Con. It's in 2 days.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to start my day off with a fresh shower. I striped from my clothing and went it. I did all my hygiene shit and got out again. It was only a short shower.

Once i dried myself off, i dried my hair and straighten it. I decided to ware something nice today. I wore a white tight tank top that did show some cleavage and ripped jeans. I went downstairs to check on Rapmon and eat my breakfast.

Rapmon was already fed so i made myself some avocado toast. I left my face bare to do some kinda of makeup look. Once i finished i headed upstairs with Rapmon in my arms.

I sat in front of my filming area and switched the camera on to record.

Later

I wrapped up the video and turned my camera off and looked in the mirror again. I didn't do such a bad job did i?

I thought maybe i could go to the mall and shop for a bit just to get my mind off of things but then there would be fans. I don't ware any face masks because what's the point? Even when i have it on its still so easy to spot me. I don't look like the rest.

I went downstairs and and put my shoes on then headed out the door locking Rapmon in. I began walking to the mall since its not a very long walk. While walking i decided to check twitter.

Like always people asking about Namjoon and that small 1% asking other things or something. I liked a few tweets before coming across this one tweet.

I bet someone is gonna ask Yana about Namjoon when she's answering questions

I stopped in my tracks and thought. When I'm gonna be around hundreds of people, one of them is going to ask me about Namjoon. If not 1 then many.

I pushed the fear aside and put a smile on my face. I'm going to have fun at that convention. It's going to be a good time.

—————————
yall listen to love the way u lie by Eminem or the crying game by Nicki Minaj for a better experience with this book
-💦