Chapter 520: Come Over And Take It

To think that these fellas would dare to entertain the thoughts of massacring for treasures in front of Yours Truly! What a bunch of amateurs!

Back when Yours Truly was robbing the sh*t out of everyone else in Xuanhuang World, who knew where these kiddos were!

'How dare they act so impertinently before the ancestor of the art of robbery? What a bunch of fools!'

Furthermore, these guys were only getting more brazen by the moment!

One of them wanted to poke Yours Truly to death with his sword will. One of them wanted to search his soul, while one of them even wanted to loot his treasure by killing him!

Looking at this bunch of fellas, Lin Fan chuckled frostily in his heart.

"A-are you guys really going kill me to snatch away my treasure?" Lin Fan pretended to stumble a few steps back while exclaiming in shock.

"HAHA…!"

"To think that this fella here could be SO silly! It took you so long to figure out something so simple?"

"What's our purpose for heading over to the Infinite Slaughter Ancient Realm this time around? Of course, we're here to camp for those people exiting the secret ground while slaughtering them for their treasures!"

...

"Y-you guys…! How could you harbor such thoughts? We're all beings of the thousands of races out there! We should stand together against the ancient race! How could you kill me?" Lin Fan's heart was already in deep turmoil over the loss of all those treasures he could have gotten from the secret ground.

How could he not make use of this golden opportunity here to troll these guys and soothe the pain in his heart along the way?

"HAHA…! Take a look! We had this guy so afraid that he's stuttering right now!"

"Thousands of races? F*ck that! This world is the survival of the fittest, where only the strongest shall reign as the king! For ants like you, even if WE don't kill you, the ancient race would kill you for sure. We might as well make the fullest use of you by taking all of your items for ourselves then!"

The group of people was jeering cheerily as they taunted Lin Fan. Judging from their relaxed demeanor, apparently, this wasn't the first time they had done something like this.

"Little brother there! Hurry up and hand over your stuff. Also, tell your big sister here where the others are as well! If you don't, a grab by this big sister here is going to pierce through your skull!" Bailing pursed her gentle lips as she giggled. Her seductive gaze was extremely captivating.

...

"AH! N-no! You guys can't do this! I haven't gotten anything much either! Just a little something!" Lin Fan acted as though he was extremely nervous, as he tried to rummage through his storage ring.

"Look here! All I found inside was this supreme grade spirit weapon!"

Lin Fan took out his Demon City from his storage. The moment he took it out, Yan Jingtian and the others shuddered for a moment as their eyes shone with endless lust and greed.

To think that the first item to come out of this guy's hands was a supreme grade spirit weapon straight up!

"Oh, and this too! I managed to obtain this within!" Lin Fan took out the Eternal Axe.

The moment the Eternal Axe was revealed, the crowd bustled with excitement once more. A single supreme grade spirit weapon was more than enough to rouse them up. To think that there would even be a supreme grade dao weapon within the mix!