Chapter 494: A Sweeping Sword Will

"Hehehe…!"

The ancient race soldiers jeered as they inched closer towards those of the Star world. Those invasive gazes they cast on the two women were more chilling than ever. At the end of the day, the ancient race was still the most disgusting race in the entire Ancient Saint World.

If these two women were to be ravished by such beings, they wouldn’t even have the will to commit suicide.

"Senior brother…!" These two female disciples hid behind Li Tianquan closely. However, at this point in time, Li Tianquan was close to breaking down physically. His wounds had started spreading, and he could barely move a muscle.

"ANCIENT RACE! DON’T YOU GO OVERBOARD!" Li Tianquan howled. He knew that if no one were to step in this situation, the outcome of his two junior sisters would be beyond nightmarish.

"Overboard? The ancient race is blessed by the Heaven’s Will of the Ancient Saint World. Everything we do is in accordance to the Heavens. In fact, it’s their good fortune that my fellow race beings could even take a liking to them. This is an honor beyond what their lives are even worth!" The ancient race chiliarch guffawed out. The more these ants struggled, the more excited he got.

"YOU…!" Li Tianquan’s eyes were bloodshot right now. However, there was nothing he could do. If he knew that this would be the case, he would have never brought them along no matter the circumstances. But, it was all too late by now.

"DON’T YOU COME OVER! DON’T YOU GUYS DARE TO TOUCH OUR JUNIOR SISTERS!" The other three men were pale as well as they glared at these ancient race tribesmen with trembling hands. They were truly afraid right now.

"We’ll just eat up these three later on then. They should taste pretty decent."

"That’s right. I heard that beings of the Star world are filled with the taste of the power of the stars. That should be pretty delicious!"

"HAHA…! Know your places, trash! How dare you trashes come and act so insolently in our ancient race territory?"

...

As the ancient race soldiers got ever closer, the only things that were looming on the minds of these Star world beings were just clouds of despair.

This despair rose like a surging foam within them; there was no escape at all.

"We must absolutely not let these foul things defile our bodies!’ Suddenly, the frightened looks on those two women turned into a firm and resolute expression.

"HAHA! Here we come…!" The ancient race beings stretched out their dirty hands.

"STOP…!!!" Li Tianquan howled in anger. However, the only things that he got in return were sniggers and jeers.

...

"All of you, stop right there! How dare you bunch of beasts commit acts of such indecency under the glorious daylight? This is disgusting! Where are your morals?"

Suddenly, a clear voice rang out from the distance.

"Who’s there?" Li Tianquan’s heart jerked momentarily. To them, the assistance of anyone right now would be a form of salvation!