11 - Finale

A year had passed and the Midoriyas were moving again. Izuku hopes and wished it would be Japan again. He got a little too hopeful of being able to see his Kacchan again.

Yeah, they were still together and yeah, they still called every single day. Izuku still cried everyday too. The bullying had almost been the worst he'd ever experienced. On the flight to wherever they were going to live, he looked over a few cuts by the relentless bullying on his hands. With his luck, they'd probably scar. Be another thing he'd be insecure about. Be another thing Katsuki would adore about him.

This time, they moved to Texas. It wasn't necessarily nice but at least Izuku didn't get bullied. He was just ignored. He was fine with that.

~

Another year went by. Katsuki and Izuku had met each other three times. Each time, Katsuki was flying to America because Izuku's dad would've rather killed him than pay for a flight to his friend-that-totally-isn't-obviously-his-boyfriend. The visits were always cuddling and happiness. Katsuki couldn't keep his hands off his nerd. And Izuku wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

He cried harder than ever when Katsuki left.

~

Izuku desperately held onto the idea of moving out. It was nearly summer and he could move out soon. He cried thinking about leaving Inko alone. Sure, she had her husband, but he was never really around and Izuku was all she had in a sense.

Near the end of his third year in high school, Izuku came out to Inko. Both green haired Midoriyas cried together. Inko of course accepted him. Along with coming out as bisexual, Izuku reluctantly told her of how his father was treating him. This resulted in a night of fighting and yelling while Izuku slept. He barely slept.

~

Another slow year passed. Izuku was graduating. His parents had gotten divorced and the Midoriyas (Inko and her son) were moving back to Japan. Back to Katsuki. The moment the plane landed he ran. Ran through customs. Ran through crowds. Ran to Katsuki.
His Katsuki.

They were finally together again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And that's a wrap, folks! If I'm honest I really wasn't too proud of this story and the outcome but I know a lot of you like it, so I pushed myself to finish.

With this end, I'm leaving Wattpad. I just, I dunno. I want a different audience I suppose? Don't worry though, I'll still link my profile to my account on a different writing website once I make it.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter although it's short. Thank you for all the support <3

And if you would like to support me further in making writing a full career for myself, please consider donating to my kofi (ko-fi.com/takiewrites) or buying from my etsy (etsy.com/shop/honeicraftsco)