1.5

"I DON'T KNOW YOU, MY DUDE! GEEZ WILL YOU JUST LET ME BE?!? dO I HAVE TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU?" I start to laugh. 

"You're only interested in me because of the paps, press, and publicity. Trust me if the paps didn't catch us together when we first met you wouldn't be here. Would you Shawn? Would you have fucked me again if no one had noticed? Tell me, Shawn? Was going to the club last night apart of your master plan to get me back into your bed so, that you could manipulate me once more with lust?" I was on the verge of tears at this point cause I realized that I fell for him. 

He stays silent. After all that he is really just going to stand here in my face with nothing to say to me?

"Are you seriously going to sit here standing in front like an idiot saying nothing to me?" I say in an annoyed voice. "SPEAK DAMMIT!" I yell getting extremely close to his face.

"Stop being a pussy and tell me what you want. Or you can't cause you're scared of the press using your words against you?" I say coldly spitting hurtful words I know I won't be able to take back.

"And here I thought we actually were having a good time together because...

because what Amari?

don't freeze up now girl

you can do this...

can I?