24

"I'm weak,
and what's wrong with that?"

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: losers

"I can't believe bill of all people agreed to this." Richie shook his head. I nodded agreeing with his statement. We hadn't spoke much for the last few hours. I grew angry at richie when I arrived back at the car.

I came back to him and told him when and where we'll be meeting the losers, when I seen him throw something out the window. He shoved his knife into his pocket and smiled.

First of all, I was surprised to see that the asylum never took that knife from him, I mean, he could have caused murder....
                       Literally

A few seconds later I noticed that the picture of my dad was missing, so I interrogated him.

"Richie, did that something you threw out the window happen to be the picture of my dad I keep in my bag. It's missing."

"What, why would I want to stab your father go death- no, it wasn't me." He rushed.

I always felt that Richie hated my dad. My dad loved richie, but when he tried to teach him anything a normal dad would teach his son, he hated it.

He refused to participate in fishing, hunting, soccer and even sometimes cooking, but not much since he almost burned the house down and dad never mentioned it to him again. Looking back now, could it have been intentional?

Looking back now, there's a lot of things richie 'accidentally' done, that seem as if he done them with the intention of harming something or someone.

Once, my dad dragged richie out to go shopping for gardening tools with him, while I was clothes shopping with mom, and he 'accidentally' ploughed an axe into a workers leg. He explained it like "I was pretending to be one of those people in the horror movies to scare your dad. But the manager tried taking it and it fell."

Another time, he was helping mom make dinner for my birthday, and he 'accidentally' dropped a pot of hot water on my mom's arm, which caused her to need to go hospital.

Honestly, I don't think Richie was ever normal.

I'm worried for my dad, and I'm not in the mood to push more into the subject.

We pull into an empty place in the middle of the woods, to get some rest.

"I do like your dad, but he's a bad man and I don't think you realise what he's done."