07

"He is hustler,
he's no good at all."

CHAPTER SEVEN: you're scaring me.

It is now Saturday, and Richie is still here. My mom and dad said that he's welcome to stay another night , but he insists of going home later.

Right now, he's asleep with his arm around me. He fell asleep while watching jigsaw, so I'm here cringing from the horror.

He chose the movie. He was joking around and said "I need new ideas." He was joking. He was. He was just playing around.

"Richie." I whispered. "Richie, wake up. This is terrifying." I continued to poke his cheeks. A small smile appeared on his face, as he started to wake up. I really wish he wasn't this cute.

WHATDIDIJUS-

"Oh y/n. Jigsaw is a genius, he's making people pay for their sick mistakes." He chuckled slightly. "Some people deserve every piece of pain they're put through." His eyes stared into mine as he spoke the last words, as the smile disappeared from his face.

"Stop it richie. You're scaring me." I said, obvious terror in my voice. "What? You don't like this side of the trashmouth." He turned, looking directly at me.

"I mean, I love you, rich. It's just, you're kind of psycho." I laughed slightly, trying to hide my fear. "I'm not fucking psycho." He growled through gritted teeth. Wrapping his hand around my neck.

"Richie. What are you doing." I choked out. "There's no need to be afraid of me, baby. I wouldn't hurt the girl I love." He turned soft.

After a moment of silence, his expression turned to a frustrated one, as his grip around my neck got tighter.

Out of nowhere, he pressed his lips against mine, and we shared a much longed for passionate kiss. He pulled away, and took his hand from my neck. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing he said before walking out of my room, and out to his house.

I lay back in my bed and dozed off until I heard aggressive banging on my bedroom window. I got up, due to shock and ran over to my curtains and peeked around. It was richie.... covered in blood...

I opened the window as quick as possible. "Y/n. I done something." He was breathing heavily.

"Something bad."