04

"He is a villain by the devils law."

CHAPTER FOUR: cat got your tongue?

"R-rich-" I tried to speak, but couldn't find any words to say. I didn't know wether to apologise, or plead for my life. I didn't know if I should confront him, or cry to him.

"Come on y/n. Cat got your tongue?" He mocked. In a time like this, he had the audacity to mock me?! It was time to knock some sense into this boy, given it will probably be the very last thing I do.

"Listen, you fucking shit. Why the fuck are you out here, doing shit like this- god knows how many times you've done it. I mean, I know you're having money troubles, but there is better ways. Even a fucking drug dealer is better than this, rich." I balled.

"You don't understand. This, is how I can let my pain and frustration out, on bad people. Those people you seen me 'murder', where in danger. They were part of our association, and if I didn't kill them, they would have been caught and tortured." He flung his hands around, trying to justify himself. "A mercy killing, if you will?"

"Why did you look so happy while killing them. You looked as if you were not Richard tozier. You had the look of a psychopath." I stood to my feet. He just let out a loud sigh, and he lifted the gun, everything went black.

I woke up, sweating and out of breath. I let out a sigh of relief, "it was just a dream." I smiled to myself.

"It was far from a dream, darling." That fucking shit, was standing at my bedside. "You just look too far into some things."

"What do you mean." I said uncontrollably, moving as far away from him as possible. "I mean, I had to knock you out before anybody came around. You were stalling, I don't have time for that." He rolled his eyes.

"Richie what happened to you? I remember the Richie who wouldn't hurt anyone, let alone murder them." I cried.

"I told you, it was a mercy killing." He came towards me. "Plus, believe it or not, that was my first murder."

"Stay away from me." I tried pushing him away, but he was much taller and stronger than me. He came towards my ear and whispered, "if you ever tell anyone about what you just saw, I won't have a choice but to kill you, sweet cheeks."

And with that, he climbed out my window and ran towards his.

I couldn't help but get goosebumps when he approached me.

Almost as if the whole world slowed down.
But why?