Above The Evil

Above The Evil

Woods of becoming lost. Dark yet beautiful views are plentiful. Sounds echoes through the woods. Louder as they come, heavy and quick stomps can be heard in the distance. Soon enough, a hovering motor Containing a relic zooms flying past, followed by a woosh of two furry humanoids. The blue and black Feline, Cinos, and the Dark furred Hare, Buck. Jumping and sliding past the fallen trees. A race to catch the Drone.
"Just leave the Rover to me you Feline, you have no business with this Relic." Buck Said.

"Oh please, it's not like I trust you. Who says you're not being tricked by Right-Fox again?" Cinos Said.

"... Touche, but I still require this damn Relic."
"Hah! You really think you know how these even work?"
"You just don't get it, you wouldn't understand."
"Well sucks to be you"
Furious, Buck bolted ahead to retrieve the Relic. Hopping high and sliding smooth. As Cinos Flew by with his elemental powers.

After so long, Cinos took the lead and managed to take down the Drone and retrieve the Relic.

"Hah, now it's all mine" Cinos Bragged

"You shut your mouth you furball, this isn't over"

"Right" Cinos Said as he Leaps on ahead. Buck hopped in up but blindly was smack by a branch, having him fall down to the hidden hole buried down by the piles of fallen leaves as much of the tree begins to fall and cover back up the Hole.