Prologue

"You may be here Sir Daniel the great, but you're no match for my infinite Evil Abilities!" says the great evil Wizard.

"Ohohoo! you may think that, but you don't see the undying Strength, not my Will for the greater good!" says The Chosen one.

The wizard unleashes his powerful world Trembling Magic upon our hero, as the chosen hero just stood there, taking all the pain But Not backing down!

"What on Earth?! how is this possible?! I've Defeated the ancestors! yet you stand?!" The wizard says on great fear as the floor beneath him begins to crack.

"You don't understand, your blinded by your own success. you don't win by weakening your opponent..." the hero says as he draws him golden Bow and arrow, pointing at the wizard "... because evil never wins!" he Releases the bow as the arrow flies straight into the wizards heart.

The wizard trembles and falls, letting out his last cry "This isn't oveeeeerrrrrr!!!". his words echo as he falls into his own doom, as the water splashes echo.

The hero drops his weapon, he stares into the sun, and finally Smiles. The end.

The Child closes the book.

"Wow! that was amazing Andy!" says the Young Sister.

"Yeah, I love that final battle! it was intense and awesome!" says the youngest brother.

"aside from some Grammar issues, I enjoyed the tale." says The second Brother.

"Well, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, been working on this for about a month. several rewrites I had to go through" Says Andy.

"Well It was great Andy, I would buy that book." says The Sister.

"Heh, thanks Sam" Says Andy.

"yeah it was pretty dang fun to hear" says the Youngest brother.

"well I did get some inspiration from you Dale" says Andy as he pats Dale's head.

"Admittedly it was pretty gripping at times, but I would likely consult a Grammar Class of sort. that's my main issue, I don't think it's hard to differ "your" from "You're"" says the Second Brother.

"well yeah, I'll keep that in mind though Charles".

"well I do have one question" says the elder that watches from the door.

"Grandpa!" cheers Dale as he runs up to hug his Grandfather, who had come over late to take care of the children for the week.

"Oh hey Grandpa, you heard the whole thing!" Asks Andy.

"only the last half, it was a great story though." answers Grandpa.

"well what did you want to ask?" asks Andy.

"is that how you see good and bad people?" asks Grandpa.

"I mean, yeah." answers Andy. The Grandfather chuckles.

"Oh, you rascal kids. say, why don't I tell you a story?"

"Really? I would love that!" says all three of the youngest children.

"hahaha, you younglings never change" Grandpa says as he takes a seat on the Rocking chair.

“Pull up a Seat My younglings, and I Shall Tell you, Story, I had for quite some time, it’s far fetched, but I believe you shall enjoy it.” The Grandfather Said as the Children gathered around upon the Floor.