"surprise!"

i jumped up, getting scared. i blinked once. twice. thrice. it's real.

michael, calum, luke, ashton and gabi were all smiling at me, with gifts in their hands and phones up in the air so they could take videos and pictures.

"oh my god." i whispered, feeling the tears forming in my eyes.

"happy birthday babe!" michael ran to me, pulling me in a hug.

"thank you so much, oh my god." i hugged him back, trying not to cry. "how did you guys come back? aren't you supposed to be on tour?"

"we asked for a two days break, it was kind of hard, but here we are." he smiled at me.

"i missed you guys so much!" i hugged michael again and quickly pulled away.

i walked to the others and hugged them all, thanking them for being here, until i was in front of gabi.

"hi," she whispered. "happy birthday."

"thank you." i smiled, pulling her into a hug.

i knew she was surprised, because she didn't hug me back for a few seconds, but then she wrapped her arms around me.

"don't worry, i forgive you," i whispered in her ear.

she thanked me and we just stood there, hugging each other for a really long time.

"okay, are you going to spend two days hugging each other?" ashton teased.

"shush." i stuck my tongue out at him, making him pout.

"drama queen," i muttered.

"you are the drama queen!" he pointed at me.

i ignored him, running upstairs with emily behind me. we placed the shopping bags on my bed and before we could leave the room, i asked her:

"was this your idea?"

"kind of, it was mine and gabi's idea," she replied.

"gabi planned this?"

"yeah," she said. "she wanted you to forgive her, but had no idea what to do. and then she thought of this. i think it worked." she winked at me.

we walked downstairs and that's when i noticed her for the first time.

"are you andrea?"

"you finally noticed me." she laughed. "happy birthday!"

"umm, thanks, i guess," i stuttered.

when she looked away, i glared at michael, and he mouthed a 'sorry' to me. i ignored it and talked to the other boys, asking them about their tour and their new album.

they surprised me with a cake and sang happy birthday to me, and then we sat in the living room in a circle so i could open the gifts.

i opened the first gift and it was a bracelet with 'calum♡stella'. of course.

"you're adorable." i smiled, hugging him.

"i know." he joked, hugging me back.

i opened the rest of the gifts, thanked them and hugged them all. ashton got me a snack box, it was in red and black which was really cute. it was also filled with a few perfumes, creams and more skin care stuff. luke got me a painting. it was a picture of me and him with our tongues stuck out at the camera and our hands forming a peace sign. gabi got me a new polaroid camera, and it was a blue one.

"time for michael's gift!" emily clapped her hands excitedly.

michael handed me a box, waiting for me to open it. i started pulling the wrapper and stared at the box, too scared to open it.

"come on," he whispered.

i opened the box and looked inside. my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"oh my god, i-i can't accept this," i stuttered.

i stared at the brand new macbook in front of me, not knowing what to do.

"it's yours," michael answered. "it's a birthday and an apology gift, you know, for what happened three weeks ago."

i was confused for a few seconds but then i remembered. the picture luke posted with the boys and andrea. i pulled michael in a hug and he hugged me back tightly.

"thank you so much!"

a few seconds later, someone cleared their throat. i pulled away and looked at andrea, who was sitting next to michael.

"come on, let's do something fun." she smirked.

"like?" michael asked her.

"let's play truth or dare."

•••••