chapter twenty five

~~~~~~~~

Aaaaand another chapter :) you guys excited? How do you think Ed’s gonna react? Is he over Talia? And what about Sam does he  really care about her or he’s just fooling around? Is Dena jealous of Talia? Cat fight? :D not gonna say anything* zips my lips* leave your comments and votes if you like this book

Chapter twenty five:

*I did not see that coming*

Ed’s p.o.v

   Okay let me see if I got this right , my resurrected ex wife and my baby brother ,yeah that’s about it…WHAT THE HELL?! , i hope I didn’t say that out loud , my eyes kept going from Talia to Sammy ,well…this is interesting , I raised an eyebrow at them , expecting an explanation , why am I expecting one? It’s not my business anyways …okay stop staring and move along , they are free to do whatever they want , I finally convinced myself and spoke “alright…so we all heard what happened yesterday(vamp hearing) and Jake was kicked out , i wanted to throw him in the dungeon for a while but I respect Dena too much to do so sorry Talia , so…Dena wanted to talk to you and apologize “ she nodded and I smiled a bit then left closing the door behind me , “that was awkward “ I jumped from my spot to see my teen daughter grinning at me “ I didn’t know I could sneak on you dad” , I rubbed my face “god Rosy don’t do that” she made and apologetic smile “sorry , anyways …mom seems happy “ she smiled happily “yeah…she looks like a teen in high school” I chuckled “ I barely noticed that they had a thing going on” she sighed “so…want to race to the garden?”she grinned like a devil

“the old man still has skills you know? You really for it ?” I smiled “oh yeah I am” she made a salute to her forehead with two fingers out and stormed away towards the garden , I quickly followed “that’s not fair!” she giggled “no one said it was a fair race “ , I reached her but it was too late she already got there and was waiting for me leaning against the wall as if she  waited for hours , “oh man” I whined , she chuckled “see? I am a good runner , all natural “ she flipped her hair and batted her eyelashes “yeah yeah shut it you extremely talented daughter of mine “ , she grimaced “I don’t know if that was an offence or a compliment , we stayed silent for a bit and looked at each other then burst out laughing , she bent over and held her stomach tightly” you’re …such an alien sometimes “ she said between laughs , I took a deep breath and whipped the tears from my eyes “ , I put my arm around her shoulder smiling  and walked her back into the castle “let’s go princess” .

Dena’s p.o.v

     Ed suggested to have a girls time with Talia and Rose which I was honestly nervous about, I mean come n I’m his girlfriend and she’s his ex wife , I wonder if she still has feeling for him , oh well I wouldn’t blame her if I was in her shoes , although I do feel threatened now she’s back, she was his first love , I know how hard it is to forget and move on something so intense , but I trust Ed, its not like he’s a big hungry wolf and she’s a nice meaty sheep , I know him well if he still had feelings for her he’d tell , he would never lead me on ….right?

   I knocked on Talia’s door dusting my dress and heard her informing me to come in , I opened the door peaking my head in and smiled at her  “hey” , she looked up from her desk and smiled at me “hey “ I fully walked in and closed the door behind me “you ready? “, she bit her lip “oops I lost track of time …sorry I’ll get ready real quick “ , “it’s cool I’ll wait right here” I nodded and sat on her bed , she started super speeding everywhere and before I knew it she was in black leather pants and  white loosed t-shirt that shower her left shoulder, red high heels that screamed “LOOK AT ME”  ,some red lipstick on and dark eye shadow with eyeliner , her dark hair was loosed and pushed back , damn she looked like a model , does she always dress like this before going out or is it just me that she want someone’s attention , oh well who cares? , “you look amazing “ I looked at her wide eyed , she smiled “thank you , you look really good yourself “ I smiled back , at least we were being nice just to look mature , “let’s go have some fun” I hopped off the bed with a big grin .

   Rosy was already waiting by the cars looking all bored , she wore a simple jean and black shirt with black sneakers , she had her long hair in a pony tail , damn I’m scared for her , it’s just a day out but she’s the princess , of course Ed sent like twenty build and muscular men with us , Sam insisted on coming along but laying low to let us have “girls time” ,there was six cars including ours , we had some security guard with us and Sam who was driving , the three of us were in the back quietly chatting on random things , poor Rose was being home schooled so she didn’t really have any friends ,but believe me she wasn’t the shy silent girl you’d think she was , I learned some knew things about Talia , that she was a maid in Ed’s castle which was the humans’ before he found out he wasn’t all human , the thought of her with him alone made me angry and jealous , but that’s in the past I shouldn’t hold it against her.

   I lifted up my gaze from Rosy who was telling her mother about a memory she had with her dad , I noticed Sam taking glances from time to time at Talia , there was something going on that I didn’t know , and to be honest I was so curious to find out I almost squealed , yes me squealing…weird I know .

A/N:ouuuu girls  day out next chapter , excited? Cuz I am! , shout out to girls day out? , anyways there will be some thrilling things coming up watch out  *wiggles eyebrows*, some romance between the new couple ish ? of course! I’m a sucker for cheesy romance sue me :p

Love you all , *throws candy and pop corn at you*