The Animal Encounter

This will be using one of my own characters, Hope Holly. Right now, as I'm typing this, that book hasn't been published yet. Drawing of Hope I made myself.

Hope was walking down an abandoned alleyway, hoping to make it to the apartment before anything could happen.

He passed a dead-end and stopped in his tracks. Slowly looking over, he saw a gang of muscled men in strange animal masks.

"Great, just my luck." He thought.

The men started towards him and into the moonlit area.
"Look what we have here. A little deer stuck in headlights."

Hope hated the thought of being called tiny in any way, he would usually snap back, but they have weapons: multi-colored knives of different lengths.

He gulped and started to step back as they inched forward. Luck wasn't on his side though, as he backed to the alley's wall. As they took another step forward, he made a mad dash.

Luck still seemed to not be with him, for he got caught in the arm by the head of the gang.

"Looks like you're an angel," He said while rubbing one of the feathers on Hope's wing between the pads of his fingers.

"H-hey, stop that," he squeaked. The man only laughed, while pulling him into his arms.

"You can't go anywhere now," he mused. Hope struggled, but to no prevail.

It went until a thought popped into his mind. "If these are men, then they have a vulnerable spot."

He laughed loud enough to get the attention of the captors. The man stopped his walk, and stood in front of Hope.

"What're you laughing about?"

Feeling a bit sexy, Hope leaned on top of the man, grazing his target a bit. He could feel it harden above his knee. He felt wicked, but wanted to get away and to his probably anxious brother and boyfriend.

The other men were still a bit back, keeping some distance, but had their knives out. Hope took the opportunity, and pulled his knee back: winding up.

In the next movement, the man was kneed like there was no tomorrow, and he fell to the ground. Then Hope took off at a sprint, he lept over the man and struggled to pull out his wings from the tight school uniform that he had on.

Once he was at a far enough distance, he took a couple large strides, and jumped. At 20 feet in the air, the beefed up dudes couldn't catch Hope, and at that moment he knew: he was safe.

That move is now Hope's tactic for muggers. "That poor fool," he thought.

"I got him all hard, only to crush it like I was going to score a goal in soccer, that is if I played it."

When he got back to the apartments, he chatted lightly to Ryan, his beloved werewolf. Once he was out of Hope and his brother's apartment, he began the fulfilling story he so badly wanted to tell his brother.

Just to show that he was brave, for one of the weakest breads of supernaturals.

Starting off with a short story! Nice. Here's a picture I randomly got off the internet for Ryan.(Don't have any drawings of him yet) (Hey, sorry if you don't like that type of picture taking)

(Don't have any drawings of him yet) (Hey, sorry if you don't like that type of picture taking)