Chapter 4

Vladimir's pov

I woke up to the sound of someone whispering.
"Come on. Knock on the door. Wake him up" I heard a female voice whisper.

"What if he kills me for disturbing his sleep"the other voice said.

I rise from the bed and stand up heading to ward the door. I open the door to see two human servants.

"What the fuck do you want" I asked showing them my razed like teeth.

"Y-your majesty prin-princess ani-Anastasia is waiting for Y-you in the din-dining room for brea-breakfast" the male servant said while looking at the ground.

"Tell her I'll be there in a few minutes" I said in an annoyed voice while closing the door in their faces.

I take a long hot shower not caring that the princess is waiting for me. After the shower I wear my red black clothes and head to the dining room.

Entering the dining room I saw a long table filled with all kinds of food a person can eat for breakfast. The seat at the head of the table was empty but on the right side sat a young girl who I assume is the princess. She was pretty. Long brown hair and blue eyes with pale white skin. She wore a crystal blue gown. It was floor length with one left strap.

As I neared the table she felt my presence and stood up to bow for me. I stood in front of her. "Look at me" I said in a deep deadly voice.

When her blue eyes met my red eyes I saw her eyes widening filled with fear.

"Princess Anastasia" I said
"Your maj-majesty" she said averting her eyes away from me looking at the wall behind me. I sat on the chair on the head of the table and gestures for her to sit down.

"Why did you agree to this your majesty" she said in a hesitant voice.

I new quite well what she was talking about " I don't know what your talking about" I said

"Your majesty, you know what I'm talking about. Don't you want to marry for love." She said while looking at her plate.

"No I don't. Love is for the weak. I don't have time for love. But sadly I have to marry one of you filthy princesses" I said in a disgusted voice.

she looked at me shocked because of what I said. I decided that if I'm going to marry one of them then I have to get to know them first.

"what do you like to do during your free time Anastasia" I asked.

she looked at me surprised. "well I like to go to the market to shop and see how the outside world looks like" she said in a low tone.

"and what do you do for hobbies" I asked.

"I like reading books sometimes" she said in a higher tone now like she was getting confutable.

We kept on talking about normal things for about an hour until breakfast was finished. She stood up and curtsied.

"I hope to you again soon your majesty" she said in a polite tone.

I just nodded my head and she left. Until now she was a great choice. She was polite and knew her manners well. A servant led me to the balcony to drink my tea with princess Katherine.

I sensed someone behind me. When I turned I saw a woman with brown hair and green eyes and tan skin. She wore a gown that was skin tight at the top and loosened around her waist and flowed to the ground. I was a black colored dress with thin straps.

she stomped toward me with an angry look and didn't curtsy. how dare she disrespect me that way! I feel my razor like teeth coming out and my sharp spiky scales start to cover up my arms ,legs and cheeks. she notice the change of my aura and looks. she comes to a halt and starts to come in a slower pace.once she's right in front of me she stops and bow down to me. i can smell fear radiate off her. she looks into my eyes and I see her cower back when she sees my red eyes and the scales growing on my skin.

I go to sit down on one of the two chairs in the balcony and motion for her to sit infant of me. I keep the way I look as it Is and didn't change a thing in my looks.

she starts talking trying to act brave "I'm never going to marry a monster like you. I deserve better. I deserve the best. I deserve someone richer, more handsome, and better. you don't deserve me" she said moving her hands dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at her and said "first off all I'd rather cut off my d*ck before marring someone like you and secondly yes I am a monster. even worse. I'm the devil. and thirdly you are a bastered filthy princess who deserves to rot in hell" just as I finished I stood up and walked away trying my best to not go back and rip her head out.