Meeting Fans

[UNEDIT]

Your pov
It was morning. So, I got up and got ready for today. I went to the bathroom, tied my hair up, and wash my face. After that Desi woke up and i did my makeup, picked out my shoes and outfit for the day.

Your outfit

Your outfit

Your makeup and lipstick^^ ----- I got done so I told Desi that I'll be in the lobby

-----
I got done so I told Desi that I'll be in the lobby. I went to the lobby and saw Jack. I was shocked so was he. We sat down and talked. { you're bold and jack's italitcs}
-------
Jack: hey, wanna play 5 questions?
Me: hey and suree.
Jack: alright. So where are you from?
Me: I'm from L.A.
Jack: thats cool.
Me: where you from ?
Jack: Arizona
Me: omg i just moved there. Lol.
Jack: maybe we live next to each other.
Me: maybe, heheh.
Jack: whats your go-to snack?
Me: i would have to say either cheetos or skittles. You?
Jack: Cheetos.
Me: haha, okay. Do you like someone?
Jack: maybe. You?
Me: maybe....
Jack: Okay.. um, Do you like living in Arizone?
Me: yes, actually.
                        ///
I look and saw everyone and i waved. "Hey guys. Y'all ready?" Cody ask. "Yesss" we all answer. We went and saw fans. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. I went to my place and there was a line. "Hey girl hey." I said. "Hiiii, omggg. Im finally meeting you. Can you say hi to my best friend? Its her birthday and i wanted to surprise her." She said. "Aw youre so sweet to your best friend." I said. "Whats her name?" I ask. "Her name is Selena." She told me. "Okay." I said then she record. "Hi Selena, happy birthday, i hope you have a wonderful day or night. I love you so much." I said and she ended. "Thank you so much. Can we get an autograph?" She ask. "No problem and sure." I said. After that there was a fan who ask me. "Are you and Jack dating?" She ask. "No but we're best friends that are close." I answer her question. "Oh. Well #shipname is cute. And you guys are cute together." She said. "Hehe thank you but just best friends." I said. After meeting them, we all took a break before performing and talking. "Omg, im so tiredddd." Alex said. "Did you get some sleep last night?" Diego ask. "No because CARLOS HAD TO JUMPED AND WAKE ME UP AT FUCKING 5 IN THE MORNING." Alex said. "Oh damn." I said.

~skip to talking~
"Hey guys, how are you guys?" Jack ask. We heard cheering alot. "We just wanted to say a few words for you guys." Lelani said. After everyone said theirs, i said mine. Desi handed me the mic and i thank her. "Hey guys, I want to say how i love you guys so much and its a honor to have you guys in my life. It makes me happy to see this much people just wanting to see an ordinary girl. Dont forget to stay positive, sorry oliver i took your line but stay positive and love yourself cause youre amazing, i love y'all. This is so overwhelming." I said while crying. "Dont cry." A fan said and they all group hug me. We just dance to songs on stage and i was killing it with Haliey.

~skip to when they went back to the hotel~

We came back and went to my room. Desi use to bathroom first and she came out. I took my stuff and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes i got out and brush my teeth. I saw Desi sleeping so i went to sleep to.

Hey guys, this is probably crappy but i wrote it in a rush. I'll maybe upload tmr.
Bye ~