Chapter 70 : Reminder

Start from the beginning

I bought the snacks and Himiko's request. It's too early for me to go back so I decided to pay U.A Academy a visit. It keeps me wondering why people praise this place so much, where it's just a place full of hypocrites. I looked at the Academy from the shadows and I can't stop thinking how much I wanted to burn it so badly.

I was about to leave when I saw that woman named Mei walking out from the Academy, she's all alone. Why is All Might not with her?

She just stood at the sidewalk, waiting for a vacant cab. But to no avail, all the cabs were occupied. She was forced to walk. I wonder where she's heading at. I started following her from behind. This woman is strong, but I'm quite surprise that she's also an airhead. She's been tripping herself a couple of times and she won't stop blabbering about something. And most of all, she's too relax about her surroundings. She didn't even notice me following her. She's too careless.

"Weird." I lowly muttered.

Then I noticed that her heels is giving her some feet problems, so I decided to give her the slippers that Himiko requested for me to buy.

"How should I hand this thing to her?" I asked myself.

Whatever. I'll just throw this slippers at her.
...
...
...
It unexpectedly hit her butt! I was somehow embarrass about it but i need to stay calm and composed.

She looked at me with a surprised expression, but immediately recognized me after a few seconds.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"HEY! YOU'RE THAT GUY!!! DIBI?!!!!" She blurted out.

"It's Dabi." I nonchalantly answered. Where did she get the impression that my name is Dibi?

"Why are you here?" She asked.

I need to come up with something. I don't want her to think that I was following her for no reason.

"Shigaraki just wants to remind you about the thing that the both of you talked about." I lied.

"Ohh, I see." She sadly answered. What's up with that expression of hers? It doesn't suit her at all.

"Tell him that I'll be there tomorrow." She said.

"Okay."

"By the way, that sad face of yours doesn't suit your personality at all." I added.

Honestly speaking, this woman is not afraid to be around with the League Of Villains. But she's afraid for the life All Might and the Students. I remembered when Shigaraki abducted her, she didn't show any sign of fear towards us. Rather she was confident of herself and somewhat funny.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just wear the slippers already before I change my mind and get it back." I'll just ready myself for a fight with Himiko.

"See you tomorrow, Ms.Natsume."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm back at the bar and Himiko was already looking at me with so much excitement.

"Where is it? Gimme gimme gimme my slippers right now!" She was jumping up and down with so much energy.

"Sorry. But I lost it." I said.

"WHAT?!!!" Himiko immediately pulled her knives out.

"I lost it." I repeated myself.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN LOST IT?!!!!!!!" she angrily yelled.

"A cat has taken it."

"Dabi! That was the worst lie I ever heard in my entire life! Hahahahaha." Twice laughed.

"DID YOU GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE?!!!" Himiko asked. She's really ready to attack me anytime.

"So what if I did? I didn't promise to bring it back to you in the first place."

"DABI!!! GET READY TO BE KILLED!!! She aggressively charged towards me but I easily evaded her attack by stepping to the side. I was about to unleash my blue flames when Shigaraki told us to stop.

"Stop it the both of you or I'll kill the both of you myself."

I didn't respond and Himiko just scoffed.

"Dabi, just give me back my 5000 yen." Himiko demanded.

"Later." I answered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*All Might's POV*

"I'm home."

That's Mei! I quickly went to the front door and greeted her with a kiss. "You're early!" I said. "Yeah. I was getting hungry so I rushed it".

"I just finished preparing everything on the table." "What a good timing!" She cheered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After eating, we went straight to my bedroom to have a rest. I think Mei doesn't feel so well, she looks so tired and less happy. "Is there something wrong my love?" I asked at the sad looking Mei who is just sitting on my bed. She shook her head and answered "I'm fine. I just feel tired, that's all." Mei caressed my hand and slide her fingers across my cheek. "Toshi. I Love You." Those words escaped her lips. "I Love You So Much Toshinori Yagi." She repeated ones again, and now with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my entire life. "I Love You More. I Love You More than anything else, more than my life." I replied, cupping her chin for a romantic kiss.

"I just want you to know that I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." She said crying.

"Don't just say that you wanted it. Let's do it then."

"Toshi, no matter what happens, don't forget that you will always be in my heart. I Love You So Much to the point where I can't live without you. You mean the world to me."

I wiped the tears that was flowing down her cheeks and embraced her. "What are you saying. We will be together until death do us part. As long as I'm here, no one's going to hurt you. I will protect you with everything I have, even if it means using the last essence of One For All within me or giving up my life. Remember that. My love for you will always be unbreakable."

*Mei's POV*

Toshi, it hurts for me to leave you. But I have too...

"Thank You Toshi..." That's all I can say to my beloved man.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author : The next chapter will be LEMON. ( ̄3 ̄)