Chapter 24 : All Might Is Mighty In Bed (Lemon)

*Mei's POV*

*Ding Dong*
*Ding Dong*
*Ding Dong*

The sound of the door bell woke me up from my sleep.

"Uhhh, what time is it?" I asked myself as I looked at the clock. "It's still 4:00 am! Who the hell is disturbing me at this time of the morning?" I complained before lazily getting up from the bed.

My senses are still a little bit off.

Well, I hope it's not a burglar. But nah, what kind of a burglar is he if he keeps on pressing the door bell. Sheeesh.

I was on high alert when I opened the door, of course I should be prepared in any circumstances that might instantly happen out of nowhere.

Instead of finding someone outside the apartment, a gush of strong wind suddenly blow right through me. It made me took a one step backward. "That wind was hella strong." I mumbled as I closed the door.

When I spun around, my body bumped into something.

The lights were off that's why I can't see what it is.

As my eyes slowly adjusted within the darkness, I can see a tall, huge and dark shadowy figure standing in front of me. I freaked out and shouted "WAHHHHHH AKUMA (Demon)!!!!!!!!!!!" Shit! Is this real?!!! I can also see his demon horns!!!!!!!!

 I freaked out and shouted "WAHHHHHH AKUMA (Demon)!!!!!!!!!!!" Shit! Is this real?!!! I can also see his demon horns!!!!!!!!

I panicked and started to chant a sanskrit mantra that I learned from a buddhist friend of mine.

"Naumaku Sanmanda Bazaradan Kan!"

I repeated it a lot of times, until.

*The lights were suddenly turned on*

"Mei, what are you doing?"

"JESUS CHRIST!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw his face.

"ALL MIGHT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!!!!" I hissed.

My heart is palpitating.

"Relax. Inhale. Exhale." I meditated to myself.

He just laughed at me!!!!!

"Hahahahahahaha! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! So you're afraid demons huh?" he smirked.

"I really thought that you were the Devil!!!!! Jeez!!! Don't do that to me again! You just gave me a heart attack!" I slapped his back.

"Hahaahaha Gomen! Gomen!" he apologized, still laughing though.

I was about to cry. I'm really afraid of demons.