Chapter 02 : My Name Is Toshinori Yagi!

Author : Guys, I decided to separate Toshinori's POV from All Might, so that you guys won't get confuse whether he is talking in his true form or hero form. Toshinori's POV means he's in his true form, while All Might's POV means he's in his Hero Form. Just comment if you like it this way or not :*

*******

*Mei's POV*

I just arrived here in Tokyo this morning. I feel so worn out after arranging all of my stuff and decorating some of the areas here inside my new apartment. My new place is awesome! Not too big and not too small.

I looked at my watch and was surprised to see the time! It's almost 8:00 in the evening, I haven't eaten anything since lunch time. I went to the kitchen and opened the cabinets and yeah it's empty, including the fridge. I totally forgot about it.

I really need to do some groceries.

I'm just hoping that my eyesight won't get blur again. I already had it checked with an opthalmologist, but the Doctor doesn't find anything wrong with my eyesight. I guess this is because of my quirk. It is getting stronger and it wants to break free from the seal.

(At the Grocery)

I already picked up a lot of items, including canned foods, fruits, healthy snacks and some junk foods. But I'm still forgetting about something, I just can't remember it. I tightened my grip on the cart and groaned. "Oka-san! I want some chocolate milk!" a little boy exclaimed as he was pulling the shirt of his Mother. "Okay, but please behave yourself first Hiro-chan." The mother replied, smiling at his son.

"That's right! Milk!" I exclaimed. The people started staring at me like I'm some kind of a weirdo. I probably said that out loud. I nervously laughed at myself.

I immediately went to the milk section area and grabbed 2 liters of non fat milk.

*******

As I got out from the Grocery, I heard someone coughing up really badly. By hearing how worse it is, I can really say that it is already severe.

I turned my head towards the direction where I heard the coughing and saw a skinny man slowly walking inside a dark alley. Upon seeing the blood gushing out from his mouth, I immediately tore a piece of cloth from my dress and hurriedly went after him. He seems to be struggling.

Then my vision started to get blurry.

*Toshinori's POV*

My health is getting worse. I can feel something eating up my body from the inside. It is burning and it hurts. I spurted out some blood again.

"Uhmmm.."

I froze.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" a female voice called.

I can hear her footsteps slowly approaching me. I struggled to stand.

"I can't see much here and my vision is getting really blurry..."she paused "You're bleeding, right?"