Chance at Escape | Yandere!Judar x Reader

Judar was never careless.

That was why it came as such a shock to you when you noticed that he had failed to fasten the lock on the door to your room. To your prison where he had successfully kept you for months - no, years even. All the torturous days blended together to form a seemingly never-ending cycle of pain and misery.

He was relentless. No matter how many times you cried and pleaded for him to stop, he would never give in. If anything, your suffering only made it more pleasurable for him. He absolutely loved the exhilaration he felt when he knew that your life lied in the balance of his unwavering hands.

There was no other person but himself who could control every single aspect of you.

The people you saw, the food you ate, the pain you felt, the air you breathed, the time you had left to live; he controlled it all...

Which was why you didn't even stop to hesitate when you realized your cage was finally unlocked. You were free to escape from this hell that he so cunningly lured you into.

Attempting to be inconspicuous wasn't something you could afford to do. You had no idea when he would be back but based on previous experiences, he never left you for long. No, he would be back at any minute - perhaps any second. The only option you had was to just run.

And so you did.

You ran faster than you ever did before in your life. Your sense of balance was nearly nonexistent due to the months spent unable to walk and you stumbled a few times, but you kept on running. Even when your lungs burned and your heart felt as if it was about to give out at any moment, you never slowed your pace. You couldn't afford to.

It wasn't until you saw the open palace doors from a distance that you knew you could escape. The sun's rays burned brightly into your eyes, yet you couldn't look away. Oh, how you missed the sun and its glorious light. You couldn't even remember the last time you had seen it and you didn't want to ever lose it again.

Thirty feet.

Twenty feet.

Ten feet.

Almost there.

You could practically taste the freedom awaiting you. If you outstretched your arm, your fingertips might even be able to graze the outside world. There was a possibility, albeit you never got the chance to see for sure.

Just as you were mere feet from leaving that cursed palace once and for all, something, or someone, appeared out of nowhere and you ran right into them. It was a forceful collision, yet you appeared to be the only one fazed by it. You flew back, landing onto the tile floor bottom first. It hurt, to say the least, but that pain was the last of your worries.

Standing before you with a nasty smirk on his face stood Judar. His face alone was enough to bring tears to your eyes. You opened your mouth in an attempt to say something, anything, but the lump sitting in your throat prevented you from speaking at all.

"Why on earth would my dearest slave dare try to run off?" he mused. "Perhaps I've failed to punish you enough."

Big, fat tears rolled down your face and it took every last bit of will you had left not to scream every last known profanity at this man - no, at this monster.

"Please," you begged fruitlessly. "Please just let me go."

He laughed; a cold, sickening laugh that sent shivers down your spine. He stepped closer and closer to you until he was hovering right over you. You wanted to get away from him, but you were frozen on the spot.

"Now why would I do that?"

A whimper escaped your lips as he roughly grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up, forcing you to look directly into his maniacal, dark red eyes.

"You're my toy to do whatever I please to and I will never give you up for as long as you live. After all, you're mine, [name]."