27
"you are my whole world    my universe"

.

N o a h
a troubled person who hasn't had the chance to grow up. he's stuck

23"I never fucking asked for this

23
"I never fucking asked for this. n o n e  of it"

.

E l i j a h
a teenager attempting to live out his best life while living under the dangers of being a young person of colour in America

E l i j a ha teenager attempting to live out his best life while living under the dangers of being a young person of colour in America

18
". . . they say I'm a danger to the community"

.

M a s o n
a stubborn headed teenager trying to find out his way through teenager years while skating through the world

M a s o na stubborn headed teenager trying to find out his way through teenager years while skating through the world

16
"bock, bock, bitches, I'm back"

d e s c r i p t i o n

Lia is just a child wanting to live out her forever days as if it were a dream itself. She was just a happy little girl living up to her imagination with her ginger red hair and a bright joyous smile that her brothers adored.

She loved laughing at the silliest and brightest of things, and loved hearing all of the rambunctious stories her brothers told before bed, despite how ridiculous and out of this world they sounded. She was just a kid.

But even kids themselves have troublesome times.

Living with only her brothers, Lia is starting to wonder why her life isn't like her fellow peers. Filled with constant police and CPS visits, a troublesome brother, and family secrets, it leaves the little girl curious and her mind wandering, because at the end of the day she is just a child.

And that leaves her to embark on a long journey to find out the true meaning of family and what it means to be loved. Enjoy an everlasting tale of a little girl with a freckly face and big doughy blue eyes facing the big world with family by her side.

. . .

n o t e

For new readers and old, I wanted to bring the most realistic scenarios and situations to this book, to touch on tough topics and issues in the world today due to the fact that many people are still uneducated on real issues, and because I do not see much of it being touched on in many novels today.

So, please be kind. I write a bit of this off of experience, hence why I chose to touch on these issues.

Some parts are going to be raw and filled with emotion - something that I think all books need now of days. And some parts are going to be filled with love, and laughter, also something that I think books need as well, and this I hope is a great balance between them. But just a tad bit more cutesy moments, I promise.

On that note, I hope you enjoy the story, and I am forever grateful you picked this.

You guys are beyond amazing.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy.

COMING SOON