Chapter 10

Andy's POV:

We cuddle for a little longer and then I leave his room, I can't help but feel like he is staring at me the whole time. I walk into the Mindy room and go over to the fridge to grab something to eat. After a few minutes Rye comes in with Brook and Jack. Rye goes over to Mikey and pulls his earphones out, getting his attention. Rye then walks over to me staring at me the whole time.
"We're telling them," he whispers into my ear. I panic a little.
"What? Now?" I respond.
"Yes, right here, right now." He said quickly and then he turns to the rest of the boys.

Jack and Brook sit in the couch, Mikey stays on his bed and I stay on mine.
"Now, I have called upon you because there is a very special announcement that is about to occur." Rye says in a very posh voice.
"Hurry up with it mate, I'm doing something." Says Mikey.
"Andy, please rise from your bed." I do as he says and then walk over to him.
"Rye stop dragging it out and just tell them already." I tell him
He clears his throat.
"Andy and I are dating." He says and puts his arm around me. I look at all the others and none of them looked surprised.

"Yeah, congrats. We all knew though." Says Brook.
"What, how did you already know? We didn't tell anyone." I ask
"Well we just kind of guessed, you spend so much time together, your always cuddling and also the way you look at each other was a dead giveaway." Explains Jack. I always thought that we were hiding our feelings for each other so well, I guess we weren't.
"But how long have you officially been dating?" Asks Mikey.
"The day that we had that big fight a week or two ago." Replies Rye. He then grabs my hand.

"We're going to watch a few movies in my room if anyone wants to come." He says
He then walks me to his room.
"Well that went better than I thought." I say.
"It went perfect, they didn't even care because they already knew." He says.

We go in and sit on his bed. He's sitting with his back against headboard and I'm sitting in between his legs with my back against his chest. He drapes his hands around my neck into my chest and pulls me closer. I lean my head against his chest and he rests his chin on the top of my head. Brook and Jack come in a few seconds later with some popcorn. Jack puts in the movie while Brook hands me a bowl of popcorn which I place in my lap.
Jack and Brook sit on Harvey's bed and the movie appears in the projector.

We get about half an hour into the 2nd movie and I check the time it's already 7:36pm, how did it get so late so quickly. Mikey comes in and sits on the floor with a few pillows. I start to get hungry and we already ate all the popcorn. I try and get up but I'm pulled back down by Rye.
"Rye, let go, I'm going to grab some more food." He lets go and I stand up and step over Mikey and go to the kitchen. The only thing I can find is some chicken nuggets so I turn on the oven and go back to the rest of the boys.
"Does anyone want some chicken nuggets?" I ask.
"Yeah mate I'll have some." Says Brook.
"Nah, I'm good. But can you grab me an apple?" Asks Rye.
"Yea sure, anyone else want anything?" Jack and Mikey shake their heads.

I turn around and go back to the kitchen and out some chicken nuggets onto a tray and put the tray into the oven. After the chicken nuggets are in the oven I go to the fruit bowl and grab an apple. I turn around about to go to Rye's room when I am lifted off my feet by Rye and he pushes me against the wall.
"Rye, what are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing baby?"
Before I can respond he attacks my lips with his and begins to kiss me roughly. His hand are under my ass to keep me from falling and my legs are wrapped around his waist. My hands tangle into his hair as he deepens the kiss. We make out for a few more minutes but then he pulls away and places me back into the floor. We were both out of breath but I wished it could have gone in longer. We let go of each other and I grab a carrot and begin to cut it for myself.

His arms then slip around my waist and his chin is resting on my shoulder as he slowly kisses my neck.
"Rye, go watch the movie, your being to distracting, I'll end up cutting myself." I say. His arms reluctantly leave my waist as he walk away. I wait for a minute or two and then take the chicken nuggets out of the oven and turn it off. I put the chicken nuggets in two plates and put my carrot onto one of the plates. I take the two plates back into Ryes room and give the one with no carrot to Brook. I go back to Rye and sit between his legs again.

I finish eating my carrot before I start eating the chicken nuggets. I look down at my plate and I only have 7 even though I put 9 on my plate. I turn around and look at Rye and he's chewing something. He purposely has his eyes glued to the screen.
"Rye, did you eat my chicken nuggets?" I ask. He looks down at me.
"I don't know what your talking about, I can't believe you would ever accuse mope of something like that." He Replies stuffing another chicken nugget into his face. I lightly slap his face and eat the rest I f the chicken nuggets in record speed.
"I would of made you some if you asked you know."
"I didn't  want my own, I wanted yours."

We get around half way through the 3rd movie and I feel myself slowly drifting to sleep. I turn around in Ryes arms and wrap my arms around his waist and close my eyes. He places a soft kiss on my head and then I fall asleep. The last thing I heard was
"Goodnight baby, I'll be right here when you wake up."

A/N: here ya go, remember to vote and comment so I can fell betterl about myself. :)