Chapter 1

A/N: They are at the new flat. They are not dating... yet.

Andy's POV:

The boys decided to go to Nandos while Rye and I were at the gym this morning. So when we walked into the flat there was nobody there. I went to take a shower while Rye went his room. Once I had finished my shower and got changed, I walked to the fridge to get some food. I grabbed some vegetables to make a salad, some of the roadies had been commenting on my weight lately so I've gone on a diet. I grabbed some stuff to put in it the salad. (A/N I don't know what goes in salads because in really unhealthy) As I start chopping up the tomatoes I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. It was Rye. I turn around in his arms to face him. Hs body's warm and sweaty. It was only now that I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything but a red pair of underwear. Why is he so perfect? I think to myself. I've had a crush on my band mate for years but I've been to afraid to tell him, because I know he won't feel the same. I haven't even told anyone that I'm gay yet.

His grip tightens around me as he stares down into my eyes. "I just wanted to get you all sweaty again so you have to shower with me," he says in a soft tone. What? Why does he want to shower with me? "I'm not taking another shower," I reply. I do want to shower with him, but I don't want to do anything that I will regret.
"Please?" Asks Rye.
"No" I respond. Why does he want to shower with me so much?
"I'm not letting go until you come with me!" He pulls me even closer, (if that's even possible)
"Ok"

I put my arms around his neck and just stay there breathing in the smell of his sweat. He moves one of his hands to behind my head and caresses it gently. I wish we could do this every day. He loosens his arms but still held onto me. I looked up into his beautiful eyes, but He kept looking down at my lips. Why do I want to kiss his so much? I know I won't be able to control myself so I slowly try to get out of his arms.

As soon as I remove my hands from around his neck, he crashes his lips down on mine.(I obviously kissed back) He pushed me up against the counter top and held me as tight as he could. My arms returned to their position around his neck, and I held the back of his head in my hand. I hope this never stops, I think to myself. Why is he even kissing me?

Rye tries to deepen the kiss but is cut off by the sound of the front door opening. The boys are home. He runs to the couch and turns on the TV, his face turning red, is he blushing? Confused I just return to making my salad. Mikey walks in and just looks at me.
"What?" I asked. "Nothing it's just that your lips are really red." He responded. Rye turns a around to look, his lips are red too. "I'm going to go have a shower now," Rye said pretty quiet, I don't think Mikey even heard it. "What happened while we were gone?" He questioned. "Nothing, I didn't even know my lips looked red until you pointed it out. Rye and I have only been back from the gym for 30 minutes. My lips looked fine then." I know why my lips are red, but I'm still a bit confused by the situation myself.

Rye and I never kiss off camera, we just do it for the roadies. We do cuddle but only if we have a good reason to. That's why I love being on camera so much, I get to kiss and cuddle my crush as much as I want. I start thinking about how much I love to kiss him, even if it's just for the cameras, it means a lot more to me.

"Andy what are you doing?" Asked Mikey. I snap out of my thoughts and see that I am just cutting the counter top. "Umm, I was testing the strength of the knife. Looks like it isn't sharp enough." I said, "Andy, even if the knife was as sharp as It could be, it still probably wouldn't cut through that." That was true, but it was just my excuse for why I was mindlessly staring into space while cutting the counter. Mikey walked over to his bed, "Andy I'm going to go live," He said. "Ok, I'll just go to Rye and Harv's room." I reply. This is going to give me a chance to talk to rye about what happened. I'm just glad none of the boys saw it.

As I walk closer to Rye's room I hear a lot of banging and crashing, that might either be Jack and Brook being idiots or Rye is breaking something. I stand at the door to the room, Harvey isn't there because he in America with Blair. "You're so stupid!" I hear Rye shout before another thing is on the floor. I open the door to reveal Rye standing in the middle of his room which he has now trashed. I look around to see a few holes in the wall, they look as though they've been punched through.

Rye's POV:

I ran to my room as fast as I could. I'm glad nobody goes in mine and Harvey's room, it always gives me I even to cool down when something happens. I close the the door and start grabbing stuff and throwing it. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I say as I throw my lamp. "YOU'RE WORTHLESS!" I shouldn't of kissed Andy, he probably thinks I'm a freak! I just couldn't help myself. I punch a few holes in the wall. I throw some more stuff before crouching down of the ground, I begin to cry. "He hates you, he hates you, he hates you." I cry to myself. I just want to tell him how much I love him. I pick up a candle, I throw it at the mirror as hard as I can, "YOU'RE SO STUPID!" Shards of the mirror fall to the floor, tears drip down my face and at that exact moment, Andy walks in.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! If you have any constructive criticism or deals for where I should take this story, please tell me! Goodbye!)

Word count: 1129