20 - Difference...

Start from the beginning

"If you come any closer to me, Dylan, I swear on my favorite ice cream, you'll be next," Benny says as Dylan takes a step back. Ben sticks the needle inside of Travis' neck, inserting the unknown serum inside him. Travis whole body shook as he became unconscious with his eyes still open. 

"Is he dead?" Mason asked. "Wow, May his soul rest in hell," Zero says as he closes Travis eyes with his fingers. "he's not dead dumbass, not yet anyway, I just wanted to scare him a little which was fun" Benny laughs as he walks over to his old desk. " Ah it hasn't changed a bit" he smiles as he rests down his bag which for a second I thought it moved.  I swear to my asshole and dick that bag moved.

"Anyway, Paris why don't you take a seat all I need from you is your blood and that's it" Benny instructed. I quickly did as I was told because I didn't want him to try any shit on me.

Once Ben took my blood he instructed me that I should take care of my health considering that I might have a whole child if this serum thing works.

Once I left the laboratory I decided that I should maybe go see how my baby is doing. 

Knock!  Knock!

 "Come in!" He yelled from the other end before I walked in his office.

"You know you don't have to knock, Paris right?" He says as he gestures me to come closer.

Once I'm close enough Dom pulls me on his lap. "Where's Zero he's supposed to be watching you?"  he questions. " He's with Ben" I answered as Dom runs his nose along my neck.  " You smell sweaty," Dom says as he breathes brushes along my neck. " Hey it's not my fault Zero was running after me with a dead roach in his hand," I say as Dom chuckles.

"Let's go to the back" He whispers in my ear. " Okay " I replied getting off his lap as he got up from his seat leading me to wherever.

As we reached the back of the house where the garden is. Wow, how come I've never been here before?

All of a sudden I hear a loud whistle causing me to look at Dom

All of a sudden I hear a loud whistle causing me to look at Dom. " What are you doing," I ask as I hear a load of barks coming our way. 

"Oh hell naw" I screamed as I thrown Dominic in front of me. 

"Bullet!, Dagger!" he called out as the dogs run up to him

"Bullet!, Dagger!" he called out as the dogs run up to him.  "Dom, you have dogs?" I asked as he steps aside. 

"Don't bite" He warns them as they breathe in my scent.  " The brown one is Dagger, while the Black one is Bullet," He says as I pet them. " Hello there," I cooed as I continue to pet them. "How come you never told me you had dogs" I questioned as Dagger licks my hand. "Because you never asked" Dom stated. "Wow, then why are you showing me them now?" I queried. 

"I don't know, just felt like it," he says as he commands Dagger and Bullet to sit still.  "Run along" he ordered as they went off.

After Dom introduces me to the dogs we both decided to go to our room. "Let's shower," he says lifting me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. "Cause we both know you need it" He chuckled as I playfully hit him. Once we arrived the shower, I and Dom both undressed our selves and hoped into the warm shower.

Grabbing the soap I suddenly felt something hard against my behind. "D-Dom" I stuttered. "When was the last time we had sex?" he asks as he pushes me against the wall.  "Dom we had sex yesterday before," I said as his lip runs up against my back. 

"Correction, when was the last time we had shower sex?" he asks before grinding his hips against mine.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered as Dom's finger makes its way inside my hole. "Well, let me remind you" He whispers in my ear before biting my earlobe.

Fuck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to end it here :)

But at least I got two chapters in one day, Yay me!

Anyway, see you guys later :)

BYE