••• 15. What happened? •••

I woke up the next morning, My head was pounding. What happened last night? Wait... where are my clothes? I opened my eyes. This is not my house. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! What happened?! I didn't cheat on Chester right?! No! This can't be!

I turned around to see a naked woman next to me, Cora. Fuck I fucked up! Chester will be devastated! Maybe shouldn't tell him about this.. I was drunk. I didn't know what was happening. I was drunk.

I had to get away before Cora woke up. I grabbed my clothes, put them on, And just when I turned the doorknob "hey Mikey, where are you going?"

I froze. What should I say? God.. why can't I remember what the fuck happened?

A memory shot back.

I wasn't just drunk, that's for sure. Cora dragged me to her car and we skipped my house..

"Where are we going? My house is there." I giggled, drunk.

Cora laughed and placed a hand on my lap "I actually got a surprise for you.. it's at my house tho."

Did she.. do this to me whilst I was drunk? What the fuck. If Chester finds out he'll never want to see me again. What if she told him? No, she wouldn't.

"Cora, don't tell Chester about this." I said. She smirked, evilly "why not?". "Uhm maybe because he's my hus- best friend." "You didn't care about that last night." She said. I got irritated "last night was a mistake."

She got up and put a bathrobe on "don't say that. You loved it."

"I can't even remember it!"

"I do! And I'll never forget it too. It was amazing."

I couldn't say anything, I just got out of her house.

I checked my phone, Chester had called and texted me so much!

13 missed calls: Chazzy- Chaz

Chazzy-Chaz: Mike? How late will you be back?

Chazzy-Chaz: Mikey?

Chazzy-Chaz: are you okay? It's 3:20 am and you left at 10:00 pm.

Chazzy-Chaz: You staying with your friend?

Chazzy-Chaz: Please answer asap. Ly Mikey.

Chazzy-Chaz: okay, it's getting really late. I'm getting worried Mike.

Chazzy-Chaz: Mike! Wtf is this?!

He send a video of me making out with Cora. How did it get to Chester? Fuck! Chester will be so sad!

He send more texts after.

Chazzy-Chaz: fuck you Mike! Don't you dare come back here!

Chazzy-Chaz: I fucking believed you when you said you weren't Cheating!

Chazzy-Chaz: We have a fucking family! Did you think about them?!

Chazzy-Chaz: I see. You're not going to answer me. Well, fuck you Mike. Have a nice life.

I tried calling Chester over and over again. I texted him too, eventually I got a reply.

Me: please no! Chester please! I was really drunk and I think someone put something in my Drink! I swear I didn't know what was going on! I don't even remember what happened! Please baby, don't throw this all away over a mistake that was not my fault. Please Chester, I love you so so so much!

Me: Chester please.

Me: Chaz. I love you so much. I'm sorry.

Chazzy-Chaz: so you were drugged?

Me: YES EXACTLY!

Chazzy-Chaz: okay... come home, we'll talk about this. Oh and I love you too Mike.

I ran home, real fast.

I entered the house to be greeted by Chester's beautiful singing voice and the piano.

"So now you're gone, and I was wrong, I never knew what it was like, to be alone.

On a valentine's day, on a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's day, on a Valentine's day."

"Chester?" I knocked on the door, lightly. He turned around, no emotion on his face, He didn't forgive me just yet.

He sat at a table in the living room "sit." He said. I sat down across him.

"So what exactly happened?" He asked, looking down. It did hurt him. Of course it did. "I was waiting for a friend at the bar and Cora was there too, she sat down next to me and we started talking, we had a bunch of drinks, the last one I remember tasted odd. She must've put something in it. Next thing I know I'm in her house, Naked, in her bed, with her."

Chester sighed, shoved his chair back, and stood up, he walked a round in the room. "So you think you fucked her?" He seemed hurt, and maybe a little angry. "P-Probably, yeah.."

Chester sighed again, then he asked something, weird, very weird "was she better then me? Huh? Did you like her better then me Mike?"

"What? No Chaz, you're being ridiculous, of co...."

"Oh so I'm the one being ridiculous! I was worried sick Mike!" Chester had tears on his cheeks.

"Chaz.."

"I was waiting here all night, waiting for you to come home! But you were somewhere out there fucking an interviewer!"

This wasn't the Chester I knew, he'd usually stay calm, he rarely got angry.

Jaime was standing in the doorframe.

"Jaime.. please leave." I said. Jaime left the room. He must've heard.

"Chester.." I came closer to Chester and held his arms in my hands "What's bothering you."

Chester hugged me tightly and started crying. "I was so scared that you'd be dead... I was terrified. And then you didn't come home or answer your phone and I-I thought I lost you.. and now this, I didn't trust Cora before, Mikey. And now she even drugged you.. I'm not mad at you Mike, I'm mad at her."

I sighed in relief, Chester's not mad at me. What did I do to deserve him.

I hugged him "thank you so much Babe, I love you, more then anything or anyone."

Chester kissed me... roughly. "I love you so much."

I wondered why He kissed roughly, then he parted away "Mike, go shower, You smell like her." Chester pushed me off.

"Come with me?" I asked. Chester nodded. We went upstairs and hopped in the shower.

I kissed Chester as the hot water poured over us. I moved on to his neck, Chester moaned.

Then........

We got interrupted by the kids knocking on the door. I sighed as I yelled "Yes!"

"Dad?! It's almost lunchtime!" Draven yelled. "Yeah! We'll be right down!" I said. "Okay!"

I sighed, now we had to rush. We just washed ourselves and each other, then got out.

Chester was looking at himself in the mirror, he had some fucking strong muscles! He looked fucking hot.

"Do you think I should go to the gym more often?" Chester asked, mumbling.

"What? Chaz, you are perfect." I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek, he smiled.