"I miss father. I want to tell him I'm so sorry for treating him like that. The last memory I have of him is me being so rude to him. I didn't even let him hug me and I didn't said I love him too." Taehyung sobs and so does his mother.

"Tae sweetie, he knows you love him. He was your father, he knew how much you adored him and cared for him and loved him. Darling I know it's hard but there are some things that we don't have a grip on. They are bound to happen." Yoona says.

"But now I can't see him ever. I will never be able to forgive myself for being such a horrible person to him." Taehyung utters.

"You are not a horrible person Taehyung, you are a really kind person so please don't say that." Yoona says, cupping his son's face.

So don't ever say you are a horrible person. You're an angel. You are beautiful and perfect.

Taehyung remembers Jeongguk saying that to him and he smiles.

"Father said he loves you when he was breathing his last breaths. He wants you to forgive him." Yoongi utters and Taehyung cries harder.

"What he did, is better for you Taehyung, accept it."

"Talk to Jeongguk, he is worried about you and try to talk more to him, you are going to be his life partner soon." Yoona says and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"I am not going back. I am not marrying anyone." Taehyung says and Yoona widens her eyes.

"What? Taehyung what are you saying." Yoona utters.

"You heard me. I want to stay here and not in he place where I miss you all everyday." Taehyung says.

"Father wanted you to marry prince Jeongguk, how can you say no?" Yoongi says.

"Me and prince Jeongguk never said yes. No one tried to hear what we wanted to say. How can this marriage take place when both of us don't want to marry eachother." Taehyung says.

"Your marriage had been announced Taehyung, in both kingdoms." Yoongi says.

"My father died and you both are discussing my marriage?" Taehyung snaps.

"This is no way to speak to to your mother and older brother Kim Taehyung!" Yoona utters and Taehyung lowers his head to an Alpha's voice. Yes, Queen Yoona is an Alpha.

"I'm sorry but I am not going anywhere." Taehyung says. Yoona decided to give Taehyung some time to think because there is no way she is letting Taehyung ruin his own life like this.

Little did they know, Jeongguk heard it all and he was hurt to know that Taehyung thinks like that.

-------------------------

"My father wanted me to tell you to take care of Taehyung. He was sure you will protect Taehyung with your life even." Yoongi says. He was in the room with Jeongguk because he knew Jeongguk heard everything Taehyung said because he got his scent outside the room.

"I will." Jeongguk replies.

"But Taehyung doesn't want to leave with you." Yoongi says.

"I know." Jeongguk says, turning towards Yoongi. "I knew it would happen." No he didn't.

"Talk to him please. Make him leave with you. Wongjae might be dead but this marriage was not only because of Taehyung's safety, it was to enhance the friendship between the two kingdoms." Yoongi says.

"I can't force him and you must know how stubborn he is." Jeongguk smiles and so does the older.

"Promise me, promise me you'll take care of my brother." Yoongi desperately says.