Chapter 21

A/n sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days! This chapter probably won't be too good though)): it's 1:09 am at the moment and I'm getting tired, but I'll try! :) okay, on with this chapter.

**

*Still the same night*

Justin finished with his concert that night and we went back to the bus, or at least Alli and I did right away. She was REALLY worried about me. Sarah and Alex were hanging out because we let Alex come on the bus for a little, they aren't sleeping in the same room, but they see each other more. I got a text from Justin it read: "Where r u?" I replied; "I'm on the bus waiting for you, Alli's with me.

***

"Good night guys." I sighed as I went into my room.

"Wait." Justin said.

"What?" I mumbled.

"I'm gonna make sure you're okay." he said as we walked in together.

I started coughing really bad, and threw up for a while, I brushed my teeth and went to bed after that.

"I'm going to get you some Ginger Ale." he said as he ran into the kitchen.

Alli walked in nearly crying.

"Allz, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I hate seeing you sick!" she exclaimed.

"Alli, it's okay." I said then coughed.

"No it's not." she cried.

"Whags wrong?" Justin asked, put down the soda, and brought Alli into a tight hug.

"I'm just worried about mom and the babies." she sniffled.

"Honey, I'm okay!" I exclaimed.

"I-I-I." she studdered. "I just want them and you to be okay."

"We will." she reassured her.

"Alli, don't worry." Justin said.

"Well I'm going to sl-sl-sleep." she said and left the room.

Justin laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you want to get sick?" I coughed.

"I will if I have to." he said.

"I just want some space." I mumbled.

"What ever." Justin said and left.

"Justin!" I yelled.

Scooter came in confused and I heard the bus door slam shut.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I just don't want Justin to get sick so I told him I wanted space." I explained.

"Well he's upset." Scooter sighed.

"He left didn't he?" I asked.

"No, that was Alfredo going onto the other bus." he replied.

"Can you send Justin in?" I asked.

Scooter left to get Justin, but came in to tell me he wouldn't come in. I started crying, and cried myself to sleep.

***

I woke up to an empty side of the bed, I stumbled to my feet, or at least tried and couldn't. Ugh I laid there until Pattie walked in.

"Help?" I asked, she laughed and helped me up. I waddled into the living room to find a sleeping Justin. I sat next to him, and he woke up an hour later he looked and me and walked away. Really? Really, Justin?! Ugh!

"Justin." I called.

"No. You need 'space'." he mimicked me.

I walked away crying. I went in my room, Justin looked at me as I grabbed clothes, put them in a suitcase and left. I walked to the nearest hotel and got a room for two days. Justin's probably not caring where I am right now...

*Justin's POV*

Where did Rachel go?! I've been going crazy looking for her! Alli is at home balling her eyes out, and Rachel won't answer her phone. I have everyone looking for her. Literally everyone, well besides the kids.

"I wish Rachel would answer her phone!" I yelled as I punched the steering wheel of my car.

"Dude, calm down. We'll find her." Kenny said.

"I'm not going to calm down!" I exclaimed. "She could be DEAD for all I know!"

"How do you think she feels when you go and run away? She sits and cries until you come back, and when she's pregnant she ends up passing out, every time, Justin." my mom said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, but by the time you're back we have her back already." she replied.

I really felt bad now, really bad.

My mom's phone started ringing suddenly.

*Pattie's POV*

Rachel was calling!

(R: Rach, P: Pattie)

P: Hello?

R: Pattie! Everything's going dark! I'm at the hotel down the street in room 43. I leave the door un-"

P: Rachel? Rachel!

I hung up and we drove there.

I rushed up to the room to find a passed out Rachel, and her water was broke. Oh my gosh! We called the ambulance, Justin went back to the bus to get the kids, and Kenny and I took the ambulance. Three hours later, we found out it was a false labor. Thank goodness! Rachel stayed the night in the hospital though, they wanted to make sure she was okay. I stayed with her, just to make sure.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Like Justin and I will get divorced." she cried.

"What?! Why?" I asked.

"Well he never seems to care about me, and he just always fights with me." she sobbed.

"Don't think like that! Justin loves you so-" I was cut off by someone entering the room...