Chapter 2

***Felt like uploading another chapter(: this is going to be 5 years later, sorry for skipping so much!***

~Five years later~

Justin and I have a beautiful home with our son, Dylan John Bieber.

*Before award show*

"Thanks ma for watching Dyl for the night." Justin said after Pattie kissed our foreheads, then we left for the award show.

We arrived and walked on the red carpet, Justin was nominated for four awards tonight.

*Later that night*

We left the awards with three out of four awards.

"I'm so getting lucky tonight." Justin said after unzipping my dress. Yes Justin and I did it.

*Next day*

Today we had to pick up Dylan.

"Did he give you any problems?" I asked.

"Nope, he was perfect." Pattie said as our brown hair, brown eyed boy walked down the stairs with a back pack on his back.

"Bye Gramma!" Dylan exclaimed as he hugged her.

"See you next time sweeties!" Pattie exclaimed as we walked out the door.

*In car*

"So hun, what do you want for your birthday?" I asked, he was born November 27, 2017. It was two weeks away, and that was Thanksgiving!

"Mom! I already told you!!! I.want.a.new.videogame.for.my.xbox.720." he exclaimed.

"Don't you get snappy with me young man!" I exclaimed.

"Dyl, what game do you want?" Justin asked.

"I REALLY want that new Call Of Duty game!" Dylan said.

"Okay, anything else?" Justin asked, Dylan pulled a list out of his pocket, we laughed.

"Here." he said as we laughed.

"What's wrong?" I asked Dylan.

"I'm tired I couldn't sleep last night." he mumbled.

"Well you could take a nap at home." I said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Mom." Dylan said.

"No one loves Daddy." Justin said making a pouty face.

"I love you, Justy." I said.

"I love you too, Rach." Justin said then gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Once we got home, Dyl took a nap, I did laundry, and Justin played his video games.

I went up in our room to fold the clothes.

"Baby, I want a kiss." Justin said.

I laid on top of him and kissed him, we rolled over so he was on top of me and we were kissing rough until the laundry basket fell over. I jumped and then laughed. I continued to fold after that.

I made dinner later that night and then we bonded until we went to sleep.

*Two weeks later*

"Okay, Justin. We're going back on tour in a month. Are you guys ready for when we do?" Scooter asked over the phone.

"Yep." Justin said.

"Okay, see you guys in a month!" Scooter exclaimed.

Dylan was playing with his toys in his room and my period was a week late, I was worried.

"Justin..." I said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Did we um use protection the night of the award show?" I asked.

"Yeah, we did, didn't we?" Justin asked.

"I don't know. My period is a week late." I said.

"Go use an extra pregnancy test." Justin said.

"How did you know I have that!?!" I exclaimed.

"Remember, you bought like five of them before we found out about Dylan?" he asked.

I did what I had to and waited ten minutes.

Justin was sitting in our room and I had the bathroom door in our room opened.

"Check!" Justin exclaimed.

"Okay, before I do, would you be happy with another one or a negative sign?" I asked.

"Positive." he said with a smile.

I checked, it came back positive!

"Justin!" I exclaimed then hugged him.

"You're pregnant?" he asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! How are we going to tell Dylan?" he asked.

"At dinner." I said.

"Sounds like a plan!" he exclaimed then hugged him more.

------------------------------------------

Yay! Rachel is pregnant! How is Dylan going to handle it though? Read more to find out! I'll try to update it tomorrow!! :)