Finally... Chapter 24!

*3 years later*

*Mikayla's POV*

"Okay, girls, since you've all been great lately, we're going on a shopping spree. Your dad is watching the little ones." My mom explained.

"Thanks mom!" We exclaimed and hugged her.

"Okay, well lets go!" She exclaimed, and we left to go to the biggest mall in California.

***

"How much did you guys spend?" My dad asked.

"Justin, please remember I saved up for this for at least 6 years." My mom said.

"How much was it?" He asked.

"$3,000." My mom said, shyly.

*Rachel's POV*

"Rachel! Come on! We could've used that for money towards a new car!" Justin exclaimed.

"Girls, let your dad and me talk please." I said and they went upstairs.

"Rachel, you can't just blow all our money like that!" Justin exclaimed.

"I saved my own money up!" I exclaimed.

"From what?" He asked.

"That fashion line!" I exclaimed.

"You made a lot more than $3,000 dollars on that line." He sighed.

"And I used the rest to pay for bills and all of that." I said.

"Rachel." He sighed.

"What?" I mumbled.

"You just can't do that!" He exclaimed.

"Justin! I saved MY OWN money up. You can't tell me that isn't fair!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, I'm not going to argue with you." He sighed.

I went upstairs and grabbed my iPhone and checked my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

"Bieber girls spotted shopping in Cali" was a thing I saw.

"Rachel Bieber pregnant again?" Was another, but I'm not.

"Mikayla Bieber and Tyler Gomez break-up!" Yes, Mikayla is dating Tyler Gomez, Selena's son. It's extremely awkward between Justin and Selena when Selena comes over.

"Mommy!" Savannah exclaimed.

"Savvy!" I exclaimed, and hugged her.

"Daddy wants you to come downstairs." She said.

"Tell him I'm staying upstairs." I said.

"Okay. I love you mommy!" She exclaimed and kissed me.

"I love you too honey!" I said.

Justin then came upstairs.

"Why are you so stubborn?!" He asked.

"Sorry I wanted to let you cool off before you freaked out on me!" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to talk to you!" He yelled.

"Don't yell at me." I said.

"Sorry I'm mad!" He exclaimed.

"Well I'm going to let you cool down. When you're okay, come talk to me then." I said and grabbed my keys.

"Rachel, no." He said and grabbed my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I said.

"Rachel." He demanded and stopped me.

"What?" I asked, and tried to get passed him.

"No, we're talking about this." He replied.

"Justin, I just want to calm down." I said and tried getting around him.

"Calm down in here." He said and shut the door.

"Justin. Let me out." I demanded.

"Rachel, just stop! Okay?" He yelled.

"Don't yell at me." I said weakly as tears filled my eyes.

"Well then would you just listen?" He asked.

"No, Justin. You cool down, and so will I." I said and got around him, and walked to my Maserati.

I drove around for a little bit, got gas, and headed back home.

Justin was on the couch sleeping with Jacob sleeping on top of him.

"Mommy, daddy is sad!" Savannah said.

I picked Savannah up, and took her up to play with Kassandra and Sadie. I put Jacob in his crib, and woke Justin up.

"Sorry to wake you up, but I'm cooled off down, and I hope you are." I said.

"Rachel, you can't just go and spend money like that!" He exclaimed.

"It was my money Justin!" I exclaimed and went upstairs, packing some things. I was staying at my sister's tonight.

"Rachel where are you going?" He asked.

"To my sister's." I said and then left. I arrived at her door, she asked what happened, let me in, and we talked. My phone started ringing, it was Sarah.

"Mom!" She exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically.

"Sadie can't breathe. I don't know what to do!" She cried.

"I'll be home in a couple minutes, get your dad!" I exclaimed. I said goodbye quickly, and left to go home.

"Dad! She isn't breathing!" I heard Sarah scream.

I called 911, and they got hear, and took Sadie and Sarah.

"Mom, I'm so scared." Sarah said once we got to the hospital. I hugged her, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

After about an hour and a half, they let us in. They didn't know what happened, but she was still having difficulties breathing.

"Sadie." Sarah said and rushed to her side.

"Mommy." She barely said, and the line went blank. Sarah burst into tears, and a nurse came in immediately, we all prayed, and surprisingly, Sadie came back to life within a few seconds.

"Mom, I'm so scared." Sarah said, she was crying so much, and I felt terrible for her.

Alex rushed into the room. Sarah ran up and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry, I needed to stop and get gas on the way, and my mom didn't want me to drive over here because it's getting late." He said and hugged her back.

"Daddy." Sadie said, barely.

Alex ran up to her.

"Hey sweetie." He said, and kissed her forehead, she smiled, and tried hugging him.

"I'm so glad Mikayla and Allison were able to watch the little ones." I said to Justin.

"I know." He said and put an arm around my waist.

"Mom, can we take a walk?" Sarah asked.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in here?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said, and we walked down the hallway.

"Mom, I'm so scared. I don't want to lose Sadie." She said and cried even more.

"I really don't know what to say since they don't know what it is yet." I said, and hugged her.

"God will fix this." She said.

"Yes, he will." I said, and we went back in.

"Mommy." Sadie cried, which was making her cough, and making it harder to breathe.

"Calm down." Sarah said and hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"I want Kassie!" She exclaimed.

"Honey, she's at home with Aunt Kayla and Aunt Alli." I said.

"But I want Kassie!" She cried.

"Okay, honey. Stop crying, I'll get her." She said and grabbed her keys.

"I'll get her, you stay here with Sadie." Alex said.

"Alex, are you sure? I can get there really quick." She said.

"I will too. I haven't seen Kassie in about a week anyway, so I'll get her. Just calm down, and sit here with Sadie." He said, kissed her cheek, and left.

Sarah sat right by Sadie's side, and held her hand.

"Grammy and pappy." Sadie said, a little stronger now.

"What's wrong honey?" I asked.

"I want you guys to sit here too." She said, so we pulled chairs up, and sat down.

"We're back!" Alex exclaimed and Kassie ran in and laid in bed with Sadie. They fell asleep that way, and we all talked.

"That's adorable." I said getting a picture.

"I know. I love my girls." Sarah said and put her head on Alex's shoulder.

"Alex, you should come over more often." I said.

"I know, it's just been a crazy week." He sighed.

We were all quiet until the doctor came in.

"Is she still having a hard time breathing?" He asked.

"Yeah." Sarah said.

"I'm sorry, we still haven't figured it out though. We need x-rays." He said.

"I'll wake her up." Alex said and woke Sadie up. They took her to get x-rays, and then she laid back down in bed and fell asleep.

"I'm getting tired." Justin yawned.

"So am I." I said.

"Mom, dad, please stay." Sarah said, her voice cracking. She squeezed Alex's hand.

"But Sarah, we-" I said, but was cut off.

"Please." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Thank you." She replied.

****

"Well, there's a small toy shoe in her throat." The doctor said. "It looks sharp on the edge, so we want to remove it."

****
They got it out, but they wanted Sadie to stay the night to make sure her breathing was okay.

I slept on Justin's lap on a chair and Sarah and Alex slept on the small couch.

When we woke up in the morning, Sadie was doing perfectly fine, and they let her leave.

When we got home, everyone was asleep, and it was quiet and peaceful.

I checked on everyone and they were all asleep in their beds.

"Rachel, I'm sorry about yesterday." Justin said.

"It's okay." I replied.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said then pecked his lips.

I apologize for this being a horrible, and not updating, but MARRIED TO JUSTIN... BIEBER IS BACK! :D I really hope you guys are happy about this!!!