Hot and Dangerous

Chapter 3

Hi guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I had fun writing this one. ;)

 “Who are you?” A soft whisper escaped my mouth, clearly breath taken.

He looked surprise and then it was immediately replaced by a smirk. Jerk.

He's a jerk and I’m stupid. Great! I was caught off guard, now its very obvious that he is having effects on me.

I repeated my question immediately.

“Who the hell are you and who told you to follow me here?” I snapped at him with my bitchy tone to hide my embarrassment.

I think it didn’t work because now he has this amused expression in his face and a smirk is still plastered in there.

I hate myself but my girly instinct inside me is screaming, ‘ohmygod Rose, he's HOOOOT!!!!’

“I would have answered happily if you didn’t change your tone, your little whisper is a sweet music to my ear.” He said using that seductive tone again while nearing his face, which is now inches away from me.

His gaze is very intense, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's like his looking right through me, deciphering my soul.

What should I do? Rose, come to your senses and don't let your self fooled by that jerk.

My mind was thinking in using my power to get away from him. When I was about to do it he stepped back and looked at me with amused expression, his eyes twinkling like he knew something special.

I crossed my arm feeling embarrass. “For the second time I going to ask, who are you?”

“Actually, it’s the third time.” he said smirking.

“But because you're already begging to know my name, let me introduce myself. I'm Xerio.” he said with a bow. 

“And it's me who should be asking, 'who are you?' I did not follow you. You’re the one who came here in my special place.”

Whoa, I didn’t see that coming.

"And why would I believe you?" I snapped.

He looked straight to my eyes. "Believe me, I've been here for a long time."

Okay, I think it's best to just explain. He might be telling the truth.

“I’m Rose. A while ago, I was following a white butterfly then I end up here. I was mesmerized by the view so I did not see you were here. I’m sorry for intruding.” I said with a little bit of sarcasm.

“It's okay Rose, I am quite enjoying your company. It’s my first time to have a visitor here. I’m rather impressed that you found this place.

You have crossed the forbidden forest without any hindrances on your way. Well, I doubt you know the forest is forbidden and what danger awaits in there, you are new here aren’t you?”

 The little butterfly landed on his fingers.

“So this is that butterfly.. hmm.” he looked at it.

“A creature with wings as white as an angel's brought you here. This is very intriguing.” So he is weird.

"An angel? Is that a line to get a girl? That’s pretty lame you know.. Anyways what kind of supe are you. A fairy?”

A surprised expression on his face then the next thing he did made me question his sanity.

He laughed. Yes, a loud laughter was echoing in the forest.

What’s wrong in asking if he’s a fairy? Eventhough his clothing, attitude, looks don’t suit a fairy.. the fact that he is here in the most beautiful place in the world. I still think he’s a fairy.

Is that funny? I think this man has a serious mental problem.

He stopped laughing and looked at me in disbelief. His lips is pulling upward like his trying to contain his laughter.

“A F-A-I-R-Y?  You think I’m a fairy?” then he laughed again. Urggh, I wanna slap him.

“Okay whatever, forget I asked.” I said annoyed.

Then my brain went red alert because he already stopped laughing and he looked dangerous.

In not less than a second he got close to me, his hands holding my hips, his lips brushed my ear sending electricity to my core.

“I’m no Fairy prince my dear Rose but I can assure you I’m the most dangerous playmate you can have.” he said seductively brushing his teeth on my neck. Oh no, not teeth.. it's more like fangs.

I can’t help it but a part of me is enjoying this. Great Rose, you got yourself a vampire. Great.

Are you excited what will happen next? By the way, please comment. I really want to know what you think.

xoxo♥