The Arrival

Hi guys, thank you for saving this story.. this is my first ever work so please bare with me and im sorry for grammatical errors. Please support me. Happy reading!

Chapter 1

Thump. Thump. Thump. I can hear my heart beating fast.

Our car just passed the tallest gate I had seen in my whole entire life, I was busy taking in the view when the driver stopped the car in front of a fountain just outside the 'castle'.

I stepped out of the car to be greeted by a very beautiful woman. Am I in Hollywood? Did the driver made a mistake in driving us to my so called school, because right now I am seriously thinking that we are somewhere else. This woman looks like she stepped out from an instyle magazine.

"Welcome to Royal Elite Academy for Supernaturals dear. I am Ms. Emeron, your principal."

She spoke with a sweet yet authoritative voice. By judging on her looks, beautiful face, white curly hair, slim and delicate body structure.. no doubt she's one of my kind.

Are you serious this is the principal? She's kinda young, looks like she hadn't passed thirties.

"Hi Ms. Emeron, I'm Rose." I said with a smile.

"Ah yes, of course. Ms. Rose Petal, right? You have a beautiful name dear." She said heartfully.

At that moment, my smile faded. You've got to be kidding me right? Because of my weird name I really got trouble from the bullies at my old school before, I can't blame them anyways. Maybe I'm the only walking 'rose petal' in human world.

Petal is originated in fairy kingdom, its my mom's family name. She's a fairy who traded her fairytale life to fulfill her lovesick promise with a certain human who at the end left her all by her self with a half human- half fae daughter to raise.

I never got a chance to meet my father. My mom didn't talk about him and I'm forbidden to ask anything about him. Even his name is a mystery! All I know is that he is a low level human who run away from his wife and daughter. And because of that, I'm stuck with this 'Petal' fairy surname.

"Lets go to my office first and I will explain to you the things you should remember. Leave your things there, I have already called someone to brings those to your room."

I followed her inside the castle which turned out to be the administration building where teachers' offices and school's business affairs are situated.

The place is huge and the architecture is great.

We took a turn to the right and saw a huge door at the end of the corridor.

When we entered the office, the principal took a seat and instructed me to sit down at the hair across her.

"This is your schedule Ms. Petal." she said while handing me a folder with a paper stuck inside.

"Tomorrow you will be required to attend your classes and I advise you not to be late on your first day, teachers here are quiet strict and for every mistake you make, you will be in detention."

I looked at the paper, scanning the content.

Great. my classes starts at 8 am. Urgggh! I was hoping that it's around Ten so that I'll have more time to sleep.

I guess this school is like some normal human school I attended before, except for some powers and supernatural thingy.

"And before I forget, students studying here in the Academy stays at the Royal White Tower, and classes will be at Elite Academy building, you can use the opposite door where we entered a while ago in the lobby. Your room will be B13, second floor. Your things are in there already. You can go now Miss Petal."

"Okay Ms. Emeron, thank you."

As I walked out the castle, I saw the two buildings. I am now here, the place where my mom wants me to develop my powers.

I looked at my surrounding. The modern castle-like building which is for the admin is behind me. The Gray building which I assume to be the academy building is at the middle right and then there is the White tower far across the castle and at the center is a huge field with a stage at far corner, maybe this is where they held their events.

So this is the full view of the Academy.. beautiful landscape.. and the garden, you've got to be kidding me mother, filming heavens paradise could have their shooting here, for crying out loud!

P.S:

So how was it guys? Please comment and vote! I wanna talk to my readers. :))

xoxo♥