Chapter Six

The party

"We're going to a party." Peter tells me. "What?" "Liz invited us." "Okay." When we get home I get ready and I drive us there in my car from Tony. I find a place to park and Ned gets out. But Peter doesn't move. "Hey, Peter." I take his hand. His eyes trail to our hands touching and stay there. "Peter look at me." He does. "Take a deep breath. And relax. This is gonna be fun okay. We'll be fine." I smile. He nods. "If not I'll crush their puny skulls." "Okay." He chuckles. I enter behind Peter and Ned. All eyes on us. Most male eyes on me. Flash is the dj of course. I roll my eyes. I grab a drink while Ned and Peter talk. For awhile we enjoy the party. We chill in the upstairs family room. The kids play stupid party games and we watch. We stand next to the closet. Everyone starts throwing stuff. A bottle comes right at my head. Out of instinct I change. Peters fingers around my wrist quickly pull us into the small closest. "Are you alright?" He asks. It's dark. I morph Normal since he can't see. "I'm okay, I'm sorry Peter I changed out of reflex." "It's alright." I can feel him moving around. "If I could just find this light switch." His chest softly bumps into me when he's dragging his hands blindly over the walls. "Sorry." He mumbles. "It fine." I think back to being out of the closet. "Peter." "Hmm?" I take his wrists stoping him. "The light is outside the closet." He lets out a deep sigh. While he's moving his wrists from my hold his warm hand brushes my bare skin. I reach for his button up. "Give me this." I start hurriedly unbuttoning it. "Woah slow down, you're gonna pop a button off." I slow down and unbutton it normal. I feel him shift a bit when I get to the lower buttons. In the haste of unbuttoning I accidentally unbuttoned his pants. "Woah, hey." He takes my wrists. "You can have my shirt but not my pants." He chuckles. "Sorry." I help him pull the flannel off his shoulders. I blindly try to find the arm hole. "Here let me help." He blindly reaches out to me and his fingers brush the edge of my breast. "Peter." I yelp. "Sorry, I can't see." He pulls back and I pull it on. He helps me with the buttons. It just barely covers me. "Peter... this is gonna sound really weird but can I have your boxers too?" "Wha-w-w-why?" Hes all flustered. "They'll be like shorts on me and you'll still have your pants." He takes a deep breath. "Alright." He pulls his pants off and his shirt. I hear the soft click of his suit. He places a hand on my shoulder to steady himself. "Here." The warm fabric is placed in my hands. There's rustling as he pulls his clothes back on. "Sorry Peter." I pull his boxers on. I almost fall and I reach for Peter. My hand lading on his chest and we both fall. His back to the floor of the closet. His legs bent. I rest over him. The boxers only on one leg of mine. His leg just barely brushing my crotch. "I'm sorry." The light flips on. Someone must have bumped it since the door doesn't open. He looks down at me. His face a soft shade of pink. His spider suit over his crotch thankfully. We awkwardly get to our feet and I pull his boxers on. He looks down at me. "What do we do if people ask why you're in my clothes?" "I don't know." "You spilled something all over your clothes." I nod. "Okay." He opens the closet door and we walk out casually. No one notices us. I follow him down stairs. His long sleeve white shirt covering his spider suit. He holds my hand. We find Ned. We plan on leaving until... "Penis Parker, what's up." I got two cents not to knock this guys lights out. I move over slightly in front of Peter. "And his hot ass friend. Where did she even come from? Who knows but damn Parker she's smokin. But anyway she's not the subject of tonight." He jokes. "Where's you pal SpiderMan? Let me guess: In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?" I start making my way to the front. "That's not SpiderMan, that's just Ned in a red shirt." I make my way up to him. I grab him by his collar and pin him against the glass. "You wanna fuck with Parker? Huh Flash? You really wanna fuck with him? I should kick your ass and then call my dad in to kick your ass after me and then he'll call in the avengers who will again proceeded to kick your ass." "Avengers? Who the fuck is your dad? You stay with Parker." "Tony Stark is my adopted father dumbass." I push against him tighter. "Push up against me anymore L/n and I might have to fuck with you." I punch him as hard as I can. My knuckles metal. He scrambles to his feet from the ground. I pin him back with my foot and pull out my phone. "Tell me Flash, should we call my dad?" I tease. "You're cute, but bullshit your dads Tony Stark." "I guess we'll call him." I press dial. It rings. "Wait, please I'm sorry." I end the call. He gets up and the party resumes soon. I leave the party and I leave the keys to my car with Ned. I float back to the apartment as smoke. I open the window and climb inside. I put on some clothes and I sit on Peters bed. I pull his blanket around me and lay down. It smells like him. I wait as long as I can for him to come back but I pass out.

The next morning I wake up. The feeling of an arm around me. The warmth of someone against me. I groan and roll over. My eyes open and I'm met with Peters sleeping face. His breath hitting mine. He has an arm around me. He must have just went to sleep with me in the bed. I run my fingers lightly up his arm and rest my hand on his face. I place a soft kiss to his forehead. "Why are you so blind Peter?" I mumble. I lay there for a minute. I close my eyes for a moment. "Y/n? Are you awake?" I keep my eyes closed and remain relaxed. He brushes me hair from my face. I open my eyes when he sits up. He gets out of bed and I sit up. "Morning Peter." I smile. "Morning." "What happened last night?" "Bad guys." "Ah, well I'm sorry you didn't get to swing by and pull the moves on Liz." He smiles at me. "Yeah. What did you do last night?" "Nothing interesting, just enjoyed the party." I lie. I kicked Flashes ass is what really happened.

We get ready and head off to school. When we walk with Ned he tells Peter what happened. "She was awesome Peter, she really kicked his ass." "I did not." I cross my arms over my sweater. "Y/n!" Everyone in the hall waves and tries to talk to me. I just wave everyone off. "Thanks Y/n." Peter says. His hand on my shoulder a serious look on his face. "It's whatever." My face feels hot and I look away. We go through the rest of the school day.

Ned comes home with us. Peter begins to let me in on what's happening. "So they have alien technology?" I ask. He nods. "Same guys from the bank." "They're in Brooklyn." Ned says. We sit around and watch the tracker all day. I feed Peter a chip. "Staten Island." Ned says. I sit on the desk while Peter tinkers and Ned lays on the floor. "Leaving jersey." Ned announces. Peter chills on the ceiling and I turn into spiderweb. I lay stuck to the roof next to him. "They stopped." Ned says sitting up with the mask on. Peter hangs down and I turn metal. I morph so that it's like I'm wearing a metal shirt and shorts. "Maryland?" I say looking at the tracker. "What's there?" Ned asks. "I don't know." Peter says. "Evil lair?" I propose. "They have a lair?" Ned asks. "A gang with alien guns run by a guy with wings? Yeah. They have a lair." "Badass." Ned mumbles. "But how are you gonna get there if it's, like, 300 miles away?" Ned asks. "It's not to far from DC." Peter points out. "The academic team thingy you do." I ask. "Yup."