☤When someone else hits on you ☤

Aaron

The glares. Oh, holy mother of Irene, the glares. It's not bad enough for his eyes to change, but damn it's close. He will straight up stare at them for the entire time they're attempting to hit on you. He'll just wrap an arm around your waist and look them dead in the eyes until they excuse themselves.
Garroth

Garroth may act like he doesn't know what's going, but he does. And even though he seems tough he's extremely self conscious, so when someone else hits on you all he can think of is their good points and how much better they are than him. He continues to do this until until he's convinced himself that you're going to leave him and he's almost in tears. That's why when someone hits on you, you go straight to him to make sure he's okay.
Dante

When someone hits on you he does as well. He uses up all the cringey pick up lines he saved from high school until your attention is completely on him and the other person just leaves.
Travis

Travis will try anything to get the point across without actually telling them your together.
"Hey, babe, isn't it nice outside?"
"Travis it's night time."
Lowkey PDA like holding your hand kissing your cheek. Basically being clingy af until they get the idea and leave.
Gene

What? SoMeOnE hIt On YoU!?! Wellllll..........
A sOn Of A bItCh 'BoUt To Di- nah I'm just kidding..... but it was close. He'll get up in their face like
"She mine, man!"
"I'm sorry I didn-"
"BaCk ThE fUcK uP"
Pretty much this little hot topic lover does not care about being subtle.
Ein

Growling. Growling. Growling. Even if someone so much as looks at you he goes in to over protective boyfriend mode.
"Babe, I think he wants to-"
"It's fine, Ein."
"But, bab-"
"I sAiD i iT's FiNe, EiN!"
Blaze

Suddenly feels intimidated. He knows he's not the sharpest knife in a murders collection (if ya know what I mean) so he feels the need to show off his physical appearance. He'll start lowkey flexing to get your attention. One time you didn't look over and he took his bloody shirt off.
"Blaze, honey, you can't do that in public."
"But you know you like i-"
"Blaze!"
Daniel

He'll just stand back and get ready for you to break up with him. Poor little guy has such low self esteem that he thinks anyone is better then him. Of course that isn't true, but no one can convince him otherwise. He always thinks that you'll break up with him for someone smarter or stronger, so he stands back and tries to hold in tears.
Aphmau

She'll make faces at them. She'll stand behind you while they're hitting on you and pull faces, not all of them overly threatening.
"Aph, what were you doi-"
"Nothing! Let's go, hehe."
Katelyn

She's a mixture of Aaron and Gene. At first she glares, but then she gets physical.
"Hey, kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Judge Judy (don't ask)?"
"BaCk OfF!"
"Katey cat (if you get that reference ily), it's fin-"
"BuT yOu'Re MiNe!"
Kawaii~Chan

"Don't hit on Kawaii~Chan's Senpai!"
"KC, it's oka-"
"You will not sink Kawaii~Chan's ship!"

I toooootally didn't get lazy at the end ( ՞ ՞)