#ohshit.

Charlie Pov

Me and the girls are racing back to the pack house. I was trying to break as few traffic violations as possible, but once Haley's phone started to go off, I said fuck that. Worse things could happen then a speeding ticket if I don't find Cara before she finds Ash.

Haley phone goes off for the fifteenth time, " Is that Cara?" I ask. Haley nervously nods her head.

"Wait why is she calling and not mind-linking us?" Ash thinks out loud.

Crap! I still have us blocked out from the link, I didn't want Kyle telling Cara where we are and doing.

" Charlie!" both Ash and Haley yell at me.

Well maybe I could unblock us for a moment and see what's up. Instead of fully unblocking us I just opened our minds up to what humans would call a group chat. Yep I know what your thinking "if you guys can do that, why have cellphones?!", and the answer is only a few amazingly awesome people have this power *cough cough* me.

Ok guys I'm opening it up in 3 2 1,

" Charlie where are you, Cara just saw Haley's tweet and is flipping out, and you better have my Chipotle!!!" Kyle's voice

booms through. Next we hear Cara's voice

" Babe where are you, and what the hell is #carley!" she growls. Even though Cara is beyond pissed off, I can't get passed how sexy she sounds when she's jealous and angry. That's definitely turned me on, but first I gotta make sure my mate don't kill my best friend. Wait a second, did I just say mate?!?

Yeah you did, both Ash and Haley say smiling ear to ear. I give them a look then realize I still have the link up, crap. Then I have a sudden idea to calm Cara down and focus her on something else that'll benefit us both ;) hopefully she takes the bait.

"Hmmm babe, you sound so sexy when your angry" I mentally moan through pack link to only Cara as we pass through the gates of the house. As we exit the car all I hear is a mixture between a groan and growl before the main door swings open. We're greeted by Cara dressed in only a sports bra and sweatpants hanging off her waist, showing off her perfect body with freaking six packs! After taking a few quick moments mind fucking her, I look up to see her once light green eyes now dark filled with lust and anger. Sighing I think to myself well this can go either really good or Ashley may need to haul ass out of the country.

** A/N: Sorry guys it's been forever, but I'll make it up to you guys with more updates. Please vote for the story, thanks luvs ;)**