Breathe.

A/N: Finally its here guys a new chapter, with Cara's POV! hope you like it :)

oh shit, oh shit I  scream as I'm running through the pack house looking for shelter. So far its been a good 15 minutes of me running from Alpha Cara, whose being chased by the rest of the pack.

Damn  I knew I should've hit the gym more, I was completely breathless.

"Why did I run away from my incredibly gorgeous mate?"

Oh yeah because I'm a complete dumbass with commitment issues.

Suddenly, I notice a room door cracked open.

Fuck of I'm already so tired, I think and run in, locking the door.

oh how can a Alpha break down a door, I'm so smart. It was regular room, with standard décor, probably an unused guest room.

After a good ten-minutes I began to her footsteps approach down the hall. Oh shit, maybe if I stay quiet enough....

bang bang!, open the door Charlie, its me whispers Nick.

I mind-link him, are you alone?

yeah, now hurry up, he replies.

I rush to the door and shove Nick inside.

Where is the rest of the pack? Most are looking for you, but your aunt is trying to keep Cara from going all big bad wolf, Nick says with a smirk. I let out a frustrated sigh and fall down on the soft queen sized bed.

Suddenly I felt a mix of emotions in me. Part of me wanted to go and cal her and the other side is fear,entrapment, and just want this day to be over.

"Charlie?" I look up to see Haley staring at me with sympathy, and slight anger. I mean who could blame her I basically am the bitch who's hurting her sister.

Haley hops on the bed,causing Nick to move over. "Sooo, how's your day going? she says with a smirk. That's why we're best friends she could make the darkest day seem like Sumner.

"We'll aside from currently running away from my Alpha mate,it's great. I should do this more ." I respond back with fake enthusiasm.

" Oh really, I love that game" Nick squeals. Both Haley and I give him a "are you serious look", and he returns back to checking his twitter.

Turning my attention back to Haley," so how's Cara?" I awkwardly ask.

Haley turns and punches my arm.

Ouch! "Seriously how do you think she's doing, her mate ran away from her,and won't even give her a chance!" Haley screams.

I.....

Haley takes a deep sigh, " Charlie, you don't have to marry her,but at least give her a chance. Yes she's an Alpha and sure their a little possessive,but that's only cause she doesn't want to loose you Charlie. How would you feel if you spent four years searching for your other half to only have them run away from you, without any reason?"

I stare at Haley,suddenly feeling like shit. All I can think about is the look on Cara's face when I ran,the pain I'm suddenly feeling. I get up without a word and head for the door, I'm not making a commitment,but a least I can give her a chance. Maybe even have some fun too.

Alpha Cara(POV)

I take deep breathes in clenching my fist as I sit in my office desk. Four years, after four years I had finally found her,and what do I do to mess this all up? Oh yeah I freaking growled at her and started to chase her.

I couldn't help it though. Since my 18th birthday, I've been dying to meet her,hold her,and called her mine. Me and my Beta Kyle had just come from another search in a different pack for my mate, when I smelled her scent,through the doors. She smelled like freshly bloomed cherry blossoms. When I finally caught a glimpse of her, well how should I put this.... she was fucking hot. Just the right curves, long lavender hair, with the cutest smile. I just had to have her, but now I'm in my office surrounded by my parents and beta,trying to keep my wolf from freaking out.

" it's gonna be ok girl,she'll come around." Kyle pats on my back. Suddenly, I notice my mom deep in a mind-link conversation, she snaps back to reality with a beaming smile.

"Cara I have some good news!" she say with joy.

"what?"

"Charlotte, your mate is coming down to talk to you!"

I soon as she said those words in walks In my sister Haley, with my mate and her bodyguard Nick. I didn't like the idea of someone else protecting my mate,but let's get her to accept me first.

Charlotte slowly walks up to me and I meet her half way taking in all her beauty.

" Alpha Car.."

Just call me Cara I smile to her. She nods passively.

"Well Cara, I accept you as my mate."

As soon as I heard those words me and my wolf wanted to jump for joy,she accepted us yay!

"But" I hesitate when I heard that,what now?

"You can't be all possessive Alpha with me, and no growling its scary." she whispers the lasts part quickly.

Awe my mate is soo cute.

Deal, I say while smiling at her.

"yeah, I have a daughter-in-law!" my parents screamed.

"that's my girl!" Kyle screams

Suddenly my face becomes heated after realizing everyone was still here. After giving an annoyed glare everyone gets the hint an rushes out.

Nick rushes up and give Charlotte a congrats kiss on the cheek,even though it was harmless I couldn't help from growling,I was mad jelly. After hearing me Charlotte turns around with a smirk on her face.

" Is someone jealous?" she playfully smirks. I nod with shame.

Next thing I know was the most soft lips on top of mine. We start moving in sync,are tongues both fighting for dominance. I nip her lip asking for entrance which she let's with a moan escaping her lips. Suddenly Charlotte pulls back looking flushed but still holding that same mischievous smirk, and I whine. She puts her lips to me ear and whispers with lust "baby,I'm all yours",with that she struts out leaving me very hot and bothered.