49. Late Nights, Early Mornings

Comincia dall'inizio

Eric continued with this for a few minutes, giving me a slow and easy blow job, pulling and rolling my balls, and doing a job in my anus with his beautiful fingers. Then his fingers got even more creative, as he found my prostrate, and with little notice, I found myself shooting my load. This time Craig had pulled away before I shot, and the load went all over his neck and chest. He just laughed and let the jets of water carry it away. I took slow deep breaths

I wasn't sure what was to come next, but Craig was. In the last few minutes, he had stopped playing with my balls and was using that hand to beat his own dick. After shooting my stuff, I had turned to move back into where the streams of water converged, but Craig grabbed me with one hand on each hip, and turned me away from him.

"Sit on it," he directed. "You want to be fucked. Fuck yourself."

I was game. As I slowly lowered myself on Craig's dick, my back to his chest, he guided me down toward him by the hips. As I approached his lap, he guided his dick to my hole with one hand. I could feel him enter me, but the ointment had done too good of a job. I slowly, ever so slowly came down on his shaft, until I was sitting in his lap. He reached his arms around me and gave me a bear hug, and then he massaged my chest briefly and tweaked my nipples. I stretched my face around, and we engaged in a long kiss. The water jets pelted our faces and bodies.

"Craig.." I whimpered into his mouth wanting to move.

Near the end of the kiss, Craig took a hand and slapped the side of one of my butt cheeks. This was the obvious signal for show time. And a show I did give him, and I'm sure he enjoyed it. I slowly rose and came back down, a little less slowly rose and came back down. I increased the intensity until I felt him tense up, and then I came all the way back down and then just slightly back up and started rotating my butt in circles. Craig clearly liked this, as it set him to panting. But he hadn't felt anything yet compared to what I planned to do to him.

"Sit perfectly still," I said, "but scoot your butt out farther on the bench."

He did as I asked so that his back was at more of an incline back into the wall tiles.

"Now don't move a muscle," I said. "I'll show you a trick I learned."

Then I began to pivot my whole body to the left, while staying fully spitted on Craig's dick, which started to fill out a little more as he realized what I was doing. I raised my left leg and pulled it around and over his chest and head, and viola, there I was, facing him, still sitting in his lap, his dick still up my ass.

"Well, hello there." I said right before I crushed his lips with mine.

My hands went to his chest and up over the muscles of his arms, down his arms to his legs, out to his knees, back to the center, to his belly. He reached down and wrapped both hands around my cock and held it. I fanned out my hands on his belly and let them slowly ascend back up to his chest, where I sat them on the tattoo on his chest. Then up to his shoulders, over his neck, to the side of face. Then, I released my hands and my lips and thrust myself backward, rocking back and forth, back and forth, taking his dick with me.

Craig Pov

He broke the kiss and leant his head back, moaning in pleasure. My lips found his neck and began to kiss there instead. Working my way down, I set a trail of kisses from his neck, to his shoulder, then down to his chest. His nipples had hardened in the heat of the moment and I used that to my full advantage. My tongue flicked up and over them occasionally swirling around them slowly.

He continued to bounce on my lap as I place kisses all over him. I rested one hand on his hip as I started to jack him off with the other. He was obviously enjoying the feelings as well because he oozed precum. His warm juice spilled over my hand and I lifted it to his face and watched him lick it eagerly.