Chapter 14:

I'm almost to my room when Bucky's voice echos through my ears. "Sorry about leaving back there, you umm did good." "Thanks."I say as I stop and look at him. "Can I escort you back to your room?"he ask. Awe such a gentleman. "My room is like right there but I mean if you want." He just nods and walks along side me slowly.

"Well this is me."I say quietly. I don't want him to go, I'm enjoying his company. Since we were forced out of Romania it hasn't just been him and I. I can't just talk to him whenever or about whatever because we are all wrapped up in all of his garbage.

"Umm have a goodnight."I say sadly. "I'm right down the hall if you need anything and I mean anything."he says as he brushes my brown hair from my face. "Will do."With that I turn and unlock my door. "To hell with it." Suddenly I'm facing him with his lips on mine. His one hand cubbing my face while the other grips my hip.

My hand holds his neck while my other hand gets lost in his hair. He then presses my body against my door, his lips hungrily attacking mine. They were so soft and delicate almost like a flower petal. The small hairs of his beard rubbing against my skin and honestly I couldn't get enough.

Bucky some how gets ahold of my key and opens my door, pushing the two of us in. He kicks the door closed behind him as his hands move to my thighs, making me jump into his arms. With out breaking the kiss he walks over and sits on the bed making me sit on his lap.

      My heart pounds in my chest as both of his hands grip my hips and pull me closer to him. I gently bite and tug on his lower lip. A small groan slips through his lips, his grip tightening on my waist. We only separate to catch our breath. Our foreheads touching as we look into each other's eyes.

       I can feel the rise and fall of his chest against my own. His breathing is shaky and heavy as he looks at me. "God I have been wanting to do that for a while."he smiles. "You and me both."I chuckle. Suddenly he pulls something out of the pocket of his jeans. "I got you something. Close your eyes." "Bucky you didn't have to." "Would you just shut up and close your eyes."

      I playfully roll my eyes before I close them. There is this cool feeling from something being placed around my neck. I jump once I feel how cold it actually is. "Open them." I slowly open my eyes and look down to my chest seeing the lightning bolt necklace I saw the day we left.

      "So you're telling you have held on to this since Romania?"I say as I look to him now. He laughs at my comment. "I had to get if for you." "Thank you Buck, it's beautiful." My arms fly around his neck while his return to my waist. We just hug each other tightly, almost as if this was going to be the last time. "I want you to know that whenever you have this on I'm alway with you. No matter if I'm far away or standing right next to you, I'm with you till the end of the line."

       I look him dead in his eyes. "I'm not leaving you behind Buck, not again. We are in this together." He smiles at me and leans in, kissing me again. This time I'm the one being slightly aggressive. I pull away from his lips and place a hand on his toned chest, forcing him to lay on his back.

       I watch as his eyes turn this dark shade of aqua blue. Lust and love filling them as he reaches up to cup my face, pulling me slightly so my face just barely hovers over his. Suddenly I'm the one with my back being pressed into the mattress. His lips softly press to mine as he manages to slip his tongue into my mouth.

Those hands of his eventually find my exposed skin, gripping my sides tightly. I moan slightly, my body begging for more. Bucky seems to pick up on my body's craving as he removes his tight shirt, showing off his intense rippling muscles. I can't help but take my lower lip between my teeth while my eyes scan over his exposed body.

He smiles down at me and for some reason this makes me laugh. "What's so funny?" "I don't know."I continue to laugh. The two of us laugh together for a few more moments has he begins to hover over me again. His lips getting closer and closer to my neck. The laughing has ceased and has been replaced with anticipation.

I can feel the heat of his breath gently blowing on my skin. My hands reach for his back, my fingers wanting to drag my nails against his skin. Bucky pulls away and grabs both of my wrist. He takes both my wrist in one hand, pinning them to the bed above my head. From there he softly presses his lips to my neck, driving me wild. I'm practically panting at this point. "Please Bucky."I beg, not wanting this to end. He pulls away from my neck and peers deep into my eyes. He just smiles at me and hungrily places his lips back on mine.